Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Money/status vs taking risks

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard it said that a man who takes risks and is adventurous can make up for lack of wealth and status but is this really the case.

I'm interested in hearing other points of views and examples. What risks are attractive to women?

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard it said that a man who takes risks and is adventurous can make up for lack of wealth and status but is this really the case.
A lot of things can make up for the lack or wealth if you're not looking for a golddigger.
A man who is adventurous is not boring, so it gives some status value.
I'm interested in hearing other points of views and examples. What risks are attractive to women?
Risking your life for no reason, of course.

Looking for risks to take that are attractive to women is an example of doing stuff just to impress women. I just wanted to mention that.
If it's not your style, don't do it.
But if you want to impress women, fistfighting a 10ft. bear that is somehow equipped with a chainsaw should do the trick.
Plus, it involves another risk: of seeing the girl you desire getting fked by a bear after loosing a limb or 2 so...win win?