"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Money/status vs taking risks

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
I've heard it said that a man who takes risks and is adventurous can make up for lack of wealth and status but is this really the case.

I'm interested in hearing other points of views and examples. What risks are attractive to women?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I've heard it said that a man who takes risks and is adventurous can make up for lack of wealth and status but is this really the case.
A lot of things can make up for the lack or wealth if you're not looking for a golddigger.
A man who is adventurous is not boring, so it gives some status value.
I'm interested in hearing other points of views and examples. What risks are attractive to women?
Risking your life for no reason, of course.

Looking for risks to take that are attractive to women is an example of doing stuff just to impress women. I just wanted to mention that.
If it's not your style, don't do it.
But if you want to impress women, fistfighting a 10ft. bear that is somehow equipped with a chainsaw should do the trick.
Plus, it involves another risk: of seeing the girl you desire getting fked by a bear after loosing a limb or 2 so...win win?
 
Top