Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Money>Muscle. Money will take you farther in life than Muscle.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the oldest cope in history. First world girls dont give a chit about money because they have no need for money. They already have all their needs and most of their wants taken care of. A good looking guy is far more enticing to them than a 38yr old avergae looking guy with 500k in the bank. Are you pulling top tier 18-20yr olds with your money? I dont think so. Being in L.A. I know a chit ton of rich avergae looking guys that are borderline incel. And a just as many broke ass good looking guys that are swimming in pvssy. Money means chit.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is the oldest cope in history. First world girls dont give a chit about money because they have no need for money. They already have all their needs and most of their wants taken care of. A good looking guy is far more enticing to them than a 38yr old avergae looking guy with 500k in the bank. Are you pulling top tier 18-20yr olds with your money? I dont think so. Being in L.A. I know a chit ton of rich avergae looking guys that are borderline incel. And a just as many broke ass good looking guys that are swimming in pvssy. Money means chit.
As a 38 yr old i have no interest in 18 or 20 year old airheads

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a fine line man. But you can low key display it. It shows up in your lifestyle and in your interests. My interests and my professional goals and the way I pursue them is what sets me apart from other men. This is not bragging, its just me doing whatever I can to gain a significant advantage in the dating market. It's me just angling a way in with women when my looks alone, frankly, will not get me top notch women.

I am not really ostentatious about it. It's more of a life style thing that I low key 'sell'. It usually shows up in the form of me just being busy doing things a little out of the ordinary. Money just allows me to do more interesting things than the average person. I'm just playing the cards I was dealt. I was not blessed with above average height (Im 5'10). I was not blessed with far above average looks (I am bald, my head is shaved, lol). I cannot compete well with men that are 8's in 9's based on looks. Where I choose to compete is lifestyle and my interests. I have a good attitude and a positive mindset. You will not hear me complaining, ever (or hardly ever at least). I have a FAR above average work ethic than others. There are very few people that work harder or that are more ambitious than me. My friends playfully make fun of me, but at the same time admire me for it. They joke and kid and say that I am 'Extra'. If they are playing tennis a couple times a week, I will be playing every morning and will take a trip to Florida for intensive instruction for a long weekend. If I am playing volleyball, I am conceding no points.

Here are some examples- when I am at the gym, I have a trainer training me. When I play tennis, I am getting professional lessons to improve because I genuinely want to get better and dominate my friends. Or I am shooting trap. There are cheaper hobbies than tennis and trap shooting. I am just getting my slight, but very distinct edge on other men in everything I do in this manner. When I cannot meet up with a date at a certain time, its because I am playing tennis, a cleaner is still cleaning my place, my car is being detailed, or I am going to a motorcyle show.

I get Spanish lessons every day. Why? Because I am taking a trip to Mexico City next week (which I am) and want to speak it fluently to navigate the city and experience the culture. Or I will be in Puerto Rico for work in a month (which I will be). I never say at first where I am going. I just say I will be out of town for the week. Of course, they ask why, where are you going? I let them uncover it.

Or if its through online dating. A girl will send me a current picture of what she's doing or we will video chat. I'll send her one back and I'll be in a high end vehicle. A couple days later, and I will return a picture in a different vehicle- the one I drive for work with a completely different interior. Is it Tacky? Probably at least a little bit. I think so, lol. Does it work? YES.
I did just the opposite. Particularly on Tinder. I never put my profession nor my university in my profile. I wear grey sweats out. Have actually gotten compliments on them (just from Zara, so maybe that’s high end?). With all that said. I am thinking about trying out a nice sports coat.
Ultimately everything matters. But, most things only matter a little.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 38. I have interest in 18-21 year olds. They are physically attractive.
For short term, fun, but for a serious relationship they really have nothing in common.

James Franco is near chad level, has money and fame status (all three) and everyone creeped out a few years back when he was hitting on a 17 year old. If this was 90 years ago that girls parents would been all over her to marry him.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to disagree with the guys saying money doesn't matter. I believe it all has to do with age.

Girls in their younger twenties are still in college and just trying to live their lives, money is not as important to them.

As girls enter their thirties they start becoming single moms, realize what the real world is like and then successful men naturally become more attractive to them because that's what they envision what their life "should be".

I think this is why a lot of women end up in affairs. They will marry a not so attractive guy who makes $100k a year to be a provider and then ends up fvcking the pool boy on the side who makes a little more than minimum wage. She gets the best of both worlds. All these hot girls you see with dorky IT guys are more than likely getting some side d!ck.

You can also see the opposite when a man loses his job and has trouble paying bills, the wife will slowly start to lose respect for him and then before you know it they're having a divorce and she's living with another dude who is more successful or at least with a steady job.

Or how about the worst one of all.. the girl who married a rich man and stays with him a few years just to divorce him and take half his assets then becomes a sugar momma for the handsome pizza boy and starts funding his new lifestyle off your dime.

Have you ever been in a relationship where you lived with her and had financial issues? It's probably the number one topic most couples argue about.

Older women value stability more than younger ones. That's not to say that they don't go for broke musician types, because sometimes they do, but it usually doesn't last long. Women in their 30s-40s are looking for providers/stability from their MAIN partner, it doesn't mean they can't or won't have other dudes on the side.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I'd have to disagree with the guys saying money doesn't matter. I believe it all has to do with age.

Girls in their younger twenties are still in college and just trying to live their lives, money is not as important to them.

As girls enter their thirties they start becoming single moms, realize what the real world is like and then successful men naturally become more attractive to them because that's what they envision what their life "should be".

I think this is why a lot of women end up in affairs. They will marry a not so attractive guy who makes $100k a year to be a provider and then ends up fvcking the pool boy on the side who makes a little more than minimum wage. She gets the best of both worlds. All these hot girls you see with dorky IT guys are more than likely getting some side d!ck.

You can also see the opposite when a man loses his job and has trouble paying bills, the wife will slowly start to lose respect for him and then before you know it they're having a divorce and she's living with another dude who is more successful or at least with a steady job.

Or how about the worst one of all.. the girl who married a rich man and stays with him a few years just to divorce him and take half his assets then becomes a sugar momma for the handsome pizza boy and starts funding his new lifestyle off your dime.

Have you ever been in a relationship where you lived with her and had financial issues? It's probably the number one topic most couples argue about.

Older women value stability more than younger ones. That's not to say that they don't go for broke musician types, because sometimes they do, but it usually doesn't last long. Women in their 30s-40s are looking for providers/stability from their MAIN partner, it doesn't mean they can't or won't have other dudes on the side.
Pretty much explains it. Also, explains why younger women, I mean in their mid 30s to mid 40s will marry guys in their 50s and even older if they have more $$$ than them. You see it a lot with the rich. Hollywood is a great example of it. Lesser celeb women marrying more wealthier men than them. High end HB Katharine McPhee is a good example of that. Her second husband is David Foster, a freaking senior but worth a ton of $$$.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even the childless women in their 30s do more provider hunting.

I agree. The hot girls end up more with beta males in business roles (mid-level manager types or high level individual contributors) more so than IT roles because IT men generally don't have as good of social skills. Remember that STEM guys are often incel.

Unemployment affects men more than women. When a man loses his job, there's a decent chance that he loses his girlfriend or wife too. A girlfriend will leave faster than a wife because nothing stops her. A white collar job search typically takes 3-6 months, which is long enough to lose a girlfriend. Because of this, most girlfriends depart. A wife won't stick around for a job search lasting more than 6 months.

Accurate.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are wrong. And I'm not saying this theoretically or because I've seen it happen with friends. I am experiencing it.

And I am experiencing it now. I know what girls I attracted pre money and I know the girls I am attracting post having money.

No one would disagree that looks wont take you far with women. But it's foolish to suggest that having money and using it in the right way to enhance your life won't take you far with women.

You can get with women with top tier looks and you can get with women with a top tier lifestyle as well. They are not mutually exclusive.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
“Money>Muscle. Money will take you farther in life than Muscle <with chicks who have no genuine desire for you to begin with>.”

There, fixed it for ya…

(in other words she’ll be banging the pool boy, tennis/yoga/Pilates instructor you pay for).

enjoy

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Money>Muscle. Money will take you farther in life than Muscle <with chicks who have no genuine desire for you to begin with>.”

There, fixed it for ya…

(in other words she’ll be banging the pool boy, tennis/yoga/Pilates instructor you pay for).

enjoy
Obviously Chads get women, no problem.

Successful men get women too, no problem.

Why is this difficult for you to follow?.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And we can add the man with looks and money will really slay.

But, money will age better than your looks will.

Money will take better care of you than your looks will.

Money will get you a lifestyle that looks alone will not.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For short term, fun, but for a serious relationship they really have nothing in common.

James Franco is near chad level, has money and fame status (all three) and everyone creeped out a few years back when he was hitting on a 17 year old. If this was 90 years ago that girls parents would been all over her to marry him.
I got some shvt for dating my very young gf. IDGAF.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell that to jeremy meeks
I don't know who that is. Presumably, it's someone that does not have money, but is attractive.

As many examples as you can give for men gifted with looks, but no money, there are an equal if not greater number of examples that can be given with guys without tremendous looks, but have extraordinary wealth that slay top tier women.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who cares about p@ssy though if you are broke? Serious question. Maybe if you are in your early 20s it's okay sure. 500k aint nothing btw. You can blow that in a few weeks in Vegas. Women definitely don't get wet over that amount. Push that figure up towards 10 to 20 million though...and...yeah.