Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Money is good to have , but not a deciding factor for getting laid

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good body, game, and goals are all a man needs to get laid on the regular.

Looks matter but not as much as with men.

All these LMS guys are simply incels who refuse to put the required work to improve themselves. Wallowing in your own misery and blaming others is just so much easier, for losers anyway.

Truth.

~Dash

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my own experience, tapping into a Woman's raw sexual side has nothing to do with Money. If you are able to tap into a Woman's raw sexual nature, she will fcvk you in a public bathroom, in a closet, voyeuristic sex, in front of her friends, threesomes..etc you name it. Her pvssy is not related to the money, it's related to how she receives his masculine energy and sexiness. Ever seen or talked to a girl who just oozes sexual feminine energy and you just want to grab her and fvck her brains out? Women feel the same thing towards Masculine Men.

The only time Women really care about a Man's financial status is...
  • To brag about snagging a Man who has means that others do not.
  • To exploit that Man financially so she can enjoy shopping sprees and exotic vacations, etc.
  • To feel so financially secure to the point that she knows she doesn't need to work.
  • To live in luxury and upper/rich class.
  • Etc.

I know from personal experience because when I was at my worst financially, I got the most pvssy. All I had going for me was an incredible body, My well kept face and smelt good. (You'll need conversation/seduction skills as well).

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my own experience, tapping into a Woman's raw sexual side has nothing to do with Money. If you are able to tap into a Woman's raw sexual nature, she will fcvk you in a public bathroom, in a closet, voyeuristic sex, in front of her friends, threesomes..etc you name it. Her pvssy is not related to the money, it's related to how she receives his masculine energy and sexiness. Ever seen or talked to a girl who just oozes sexual feminine energy and you just want to grab her and fvck her brains out? Women feel the same thing towards Masculine Men.

The only time Women really care about a Man's financial status is...
  • To brag about snagging a Man who has means that others do not.
  • To exploit that Man financially so she can enjoy shopping sprees and exotic vacations, etc.
  • To feel so financially secure to the point that she knows she doesn't need to work.
  • To live in luxury and upper/rich class.
  • Etc.

I know from personal experience because when I was at my worst financially, I got the most pvssy. All I had going for me was an incredible body, My well kept face and smelt good. (You'll need conversation/seduction skills as well).
I will admit that as women get older, financial stability does become more of an important factor to them.

At 18 everyone's broke, but by the time a man hits his 30's and especially into his 40's, the guys who have their s*it together financially do have an advantage. No high-value woman worth dating or even marrying wants to live check-to-check going into debt every month because the guy is good looking and/or has game.

I'm at that age so I speak from experience. And it has nothing to do with gold digging. A man who accomplishes his goals and has accumulated wealth and assets is seen as a success which is attractive to women.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
it has nothing to do with gold digging
This fact is unfortunately beyond the realm of understanding of most of the members of this forum. They hear the word "money" and they automatically think the guy is a fool. As if everyone should just lay on their couch and smoke weed all day so they can be like a fictional guy named Chad.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money helps with getting guy friends; any extension of your influence is going to be good.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy I hang with regularly drops cash on bartenders and waitresses at the places we frequent on weekends and has chicks all over him. You might think they just want him for his money. Maybe. But he's banged a few of them already. One of them was a solid 9/10 from Spain with a 10/10 ass. He showed me the pics.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
A guy I hang with regularly drops cash on bartenders and waitresses at the places we frequent on weekends and has chicks all over him. You might think they just want him for his money. Maybe. But he's banged a few of them already. One of them was a solid 9/10 from Spain with a 10/10 ass. He showed me the pics.
What do you mean "drops cash on them"?

Leaves big tips? Pays them for sex? What country are you in?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm basing this off of observations I've had over the years.

When it comes to money I don't think it really makes all that much of a difference unless we are looking at a man being on one extreme side of the spectrum or the other, projecting either being very wealthy or very poor.

I feel a man can get away with not having money up until around 25, as most guys in this age range are in college, training, just out of college and starting their careers, etc. Women in this age range are primarily going for men that they are physically attracted to who are also a lot of fun to be around, like to party, etc.

However, I feel that once a man starts approaching 30 and then goes beyond this becomes more of an issue. Women who are going for men in this age range will expect them to be fairly established, be able to support a family and seemingly have their career/financial game on point. If you get some guy who is 30 and doesn't even have a car and is barely getting by that is not a good place for him to be.

With that said, once you factor in the more extreme side of being lower on the financial totem pole outside of this really doesn't make all that much of a difference until you start getting into very high financial status or at least pretending to have it, which I've seen a lot. If you make 50k and another man makes 70k I really don't believe that most women will look at either men all that differently from that alone and instead will base it off of things like personal compatibility, attraction, etc.

Now, getting to the more extreme side of being financially successful definitely has some benefit. It's pretty well understood that elite athletes, musicians, etc. will be highly sought after but......I truly feel that the women who are holding out for men like this truly are gold diggers/social climbers. There are some real estate people that I know of in my area that flaunt wealth and these lavish lifestyles and naturally their social circle consists of both men and women that fit into this, so naturally they date each other. There are plenty of very wealthy individuals that live normal lives that don't feel the need to flaunt their money and in my personal opinion I believe this is a better way to live.

Something else that I can cite many examples of is men that are in fact very wealthy but project that they are poor (dressing slovenly, not living in a nice place, junk car, etc.). I feel that they do this in order to hide their wealth and don't want people to come sniffing around looking for handouts. I feel that this is an extreme for well off men that they should avoid as well and that it's better to live comfortably.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Err....rock up anywhere with a Ferrari and a Rolex Daytona and you will be bedding women left right and centre, well ahead of meatheads.

sure, Jeff bezos woman is gross, you think he couldn’t get a model? He could get near enough any woman he wants - period. They choose these women so he doesn’t look like a weak guy led by his d1ck.

in contrast there are literally millions ofgym brahs with low intelligence and therefore usually low incomes with fat hogs.

money and status are the strongest proxies for your success. The only ugly dudes banging hotchicks are rich.

male strippers traditionally are not the highest on the hierarchy. There is a reason. They are performing monkies for women and therefore don’t have power.

the strong, tough male is one of many male archetypes, and not the only one. They appeal to a certain type of woman usually. The more independent minded I would say.

Personally I was in great shape in my early 20s and flat broke. I got more one night stands but it was nearly always drunk women, easy girls. As soon as I started making money and showing it outwardly, it unlocked a world of women I could only dream of before.

the other thing ref raw sexual energy, threesomes, banging in bathrooms etc, if you’re a massive catch (ie rich and successful) the girl will be doing literally anything to impress you. If you’re there for HER enjoyment (ie broke and hot) thenI don’t believe she will feel the need to do things which she deems”for your benefit” when you’re only there for her titillation.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People always say guys should work out for themselves, not for women.
I'd argue that guys should make money for themselves, not to attract women.
Money can buy you freedom, a better lifestyle, etc. Given the choice between money and women, I'd take the money. Money can do a lot more to improve your life.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People always say guys should work out for themselves, not for women.
I'd argue that guys should make money for themselves, not to attract women.
Money can buy you freedom, a better lifestyle, etc. Given the choice between money and women, I'd take the money. Money can do a lot more to improve your life.
Agree completely. My experience of people who are wealthy is that they tend to like what they do more than people earning an average salary. Happy to put the hours in, get confidence, positive sense of well-being from purpose and success they have in life from that, which can be useful for all facets.

Also, assuming you don;t have something like autism or complete incel like Bill Gates, its 'easier' for guy worth millions to suddenly start dating hot women within a short time period than it is for a guy who has no wealth to earn a top 5-10% income.

You can buy decent clothes, hire pt's, buy nice cars, houses, holidays etc. Even plastic surgery if you have big nose, ears, man boobs etc. Hire other people to run your business, spend more time socializing, learning from people that know what they;re doing with women, how to look for red flags etc.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree completely. My experience of people who are wealthy is that they tend to like what they do more than people earning an average salary. Happy to put the hours in, get confidence, positive sense of well-being from purpose and success they have in life from that, which can be useful for all facets.

Also, assuming you don;t have something like autism or complete incel like Bill Gates, its 'easier' for guy worth millions to suddenly start dating hot women within a short time period than it is for a guy who has no wealth to earn a top 5-10% income.
I think that having money , or thinking that you have money is more an attitude thing , which helps you score hotter women :)

I really doubt that the difference between being wanted by a woman solely on your financial status or not

I am talking here till you are maximum in your early 30s

Reactions: B80

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something else that I can cite many examples of is men that are in fact very wealthy but project that they are poor (dressing slovenly, not living in a nice place, junk car, etc.). I feel that they do this in order to hide their wealth and don't want people to come sniffing around looking for handouts. I feel that this is an extreme for well off men that they should avoid as well and that it's better to live comfortably.
Indeed. That's not to say men shouldn't invest in assets and instead spend all their money on fine dining, holidays, cars but can't see a Mr Money Moustache lifestyle going down well with most hot women.

Almost points to mental issues if you're worth that much and can;t deal with people who may or may not sniff around for handouts. Probably not the kind of person who's likely to be socializing in places to meet attractive women anyway.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it’s far deeper than we are giving it credit.

sure, we like women based mainly on looks but it’s not everything.

a girl can be attractive but what if she’s covered in tattoos? What if she’s clearly from a very low social class and very uncouth?

What is she’s sweet and naïve? What if she’s in a caring profession like a nurse? Or even a dancer? Or a model? We know these things make a difference. They actually build your attraction. It’s in your mind somewhere isn’t it?

what if she’s really good with kids and mumsy? That kind of makes me attracted to her a bit? Rather than a masculine attitude.

money and status are just the female equivalents and it’s not as simple as “she wants to ride your coat tails” or “she just wants your money”

attraction is deeper. A good job with power and the money that brings is a sexual aphrodisiac, with or without physique.

if it’s seen as a dichotomy between: a physically masculine man V a man with money and power (trading down) then even a non alpha like me can say, you aren’t understanding female or human psychology.

female romance isn’t always centred around physique. It’s centred around power, seduction and social taboos mainly.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeff bezos gf looks like a tranny , despite him being super rich
This kinda thing puzzles me with so many rich/famous guys.
Paul McCartney and John Lennon could have their pick of thousands - millions even - yet look at what they married... o_O

I guess all the drugs had a lot to answer for.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well seriously..
Making loads of cash is to improve your own life and make your own dreams and goals come to realization, not to try to attract women with it. That lane will only lead to misery because like I'd said in the past here in the forums you cannot fake real desire and certainly not being naïve by "buying" it by flaunting around with it, thinking that all women now think you're the stud in the room.

Heck when you're rich it is better to fake it that you're poor to test chicks if they are real or not.

If they want you as a frigging loser (and not knowing your real status), then it is a good /fair possibility that they are good persons and not in it for your monetary status etc. but they have a real desire for you.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Heck when you're rich it is better to fake it that you're poor to test chicks if they are real or not.

If they want you as a frigging loser (and not knowing your real status), then it is a good /fair possibility that they are good persons and not in it for your monetary status etc. but they have a real desire for you.
One of the reasons I run an 'older' car.
Don't get me wrong, it's not a cr@p-heap.
It's pretty nice, lovely cream-leather interior, and I keep it spotless - A little bit quirky... and just a little bit niche... without being flashy.
And it goes like a stabbed-rat if I stamp on the loud pedal.
But it's more than 10 years old, and not worth a whole lot of money
( in UK you can instantly see the age of a car by looking at the registration plate - you can get a private plate, but it's illegal to make a car look newer than it's real age by up-plating it )
It does get complimentary comments from women.... but nothing to do with monetary value.

By the time a woman has an idea about my financial health, I already know if she's genuinely interested in me, rather than money.