Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Moment That Proved It

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also posted this in the Discussion Thread, but I fee like many here would be interested in this.

I've got a little story for y'all.

Recently I just came back home from college for winter break, and I went to a small get together with about 8 friends from high school who also came back from college who I haven't seen in a while. As we were all talking and catching up, I started a small conversation with two of my lady friends. As we were just discussing how everyone from our high school was doing, one guy was brought up. This guy went to Cornell, and was a very nice guy. He was a total AFC, but was geniunely a nice guy, and very smart. My two friends were talking about him, and stating how he still hasn't had a girlfriend yet (from facebook), and that it was very surprising since they thought that he would make a "great boyfriend because he is such a sweet and nice guy" and that all the girls in Cornell should be flocking to him.

Naturally, I took this with a grain of salt, and proceeded to ask them, "so, would y'all ever date him?"

Guess what their answer was. That's right.

"Noo, he's not my type.../I'm not interested in him that way..."

Uh huh. Let me clarify first and say that these two girls are not skanks at all. They are both very intelligent girls who know their limits. So what is it? They don't want a perfect boyfriend?

No, it's just that most girls are not attracted to guys like these. They say they would "love to meet a guy like this", but in reality they friendzone these guys immediately. It's because usually these guys have no spine, are "too sweet", don't provide a challenge, and are just plain boring and put women on a pedestal.

One of the two ladies has a boyfriend who I am very good friends with, and he is a real man. He's tall, muscular, confident, funny, but also very smart and laid-back. He is by no means an *******, but he will tease his girlfriend in public and in front of their friends. This is the kind of guy that will attract almost any girl.

There is no reason to be an *******. *******s only get the low-self esteem girls. However, the very sweet, total-AFC guys also get only the low-self esteem girls.

Whether you are looking for a relationship or a fling, be a man. Don't take $hit from women, but also treat them with respect during the right times.

For example, on a dinner date tease and make fun of the woman the whole way there, but when you arrive, open the door for her. This shows her that despite your jerk appearance, you have that natural manly chivalry and girls love this.

So to recap, be a man.

Man: Confident, funny, teaser, intelligent, cares about appearance, adventurous, exciting, sexual, takes initiative, good talker, strong, secret-sensitive side.

~B-Smooth

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
US women are too spoiled, arrgoant, distracted to interest me in the slightest. Once you've seen how MUCH better life is with a traditional Asian woman, you will curse the day you got involved with a US *****.

Thomas20

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember two girls in my social circle. One day one of my buddys had a bad mood, didn't respond the same way he always did. So I joked about it, "maybe he got a girlfriend and doesn't have time anymore". You should have seen the girls.
They were laughing tears. That is how impossible it was to them of my buddy having a girlfriend. I mean, yeah, now I kinda understand what was funny. But I never never ever would think about one of my buddys that way.
It is just plain evil. Nothing else. Everytime I think about that, evil stares me in the face.
I mean he really liked that girls. He really did. Had he seen that, he would have never spoken to them again. Even worse, he couldn't ever believe that. Reality is just too cruel sometimes.
I just don't really like girls anymore. Ones you have seen stressing a girl her fiance, while you are climbing out the back window after having ****ed her all night. She gives her ****ing fiance a bull**** story about some earrings she wouldn't even think about normally.
It is just so ****ing wrong, I dont know, nothing about that ever seemed right to me.