Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mom passed away. Where should I move to that's younger for singles?

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do this pick a place close to the border (Rio Grande Valley) so you can sarge the latinas living in mexico. CC is a bad choice - military town and not very large.

Man, normally I like your posts but San Antonio is a military town filled with "Big Ole Women" and Va Beach is also in a military-heavy area. Flagstaff is a sausagefest filled with pink-haired hippie weirdos. Grand Rapids may be different but my only experience with Michigan is flying from Montreal to Detroit to catch a connecting flight and it was like going from one planet to another in terms of the women. From hot and fashionable to plain fugly.

Generally speaking, a lack of "coveted third places" means the women are more easily bored and likely to want to phuck. If this is a warm weather location, the "bored" can easily turn to "hot and bothered". And needless to say every big city has its pockets of culture.
Air force bases and naval air stations probably the worst. Why? Hot women love pilots. Every pilot I've seen has hot women. They get their pensions and then they get a job as a commercial pilot making 200k a year plus pension. Never seen a pilot with a ugly wife. Military pilots have it made.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should say within 40 miles of there. More south you go in tx on the coast cheaper they get. I would never live in the city. Traffic is a nightmare. South of there you can get new builds for 250k. Rockport tx also cheap but that's just like swfl mostly service industry.

Problem with many parts of fl the housing prices are inflated and don't match the local pay.
You still have to worry about hurricanes and the insurance of dealing with that. If you go to Galveston, then you will be dating in Galveston because any Houston related activity will be a hour drive one way.

Places around corpus and Brownsville new construction cheap too. Mexicans are not bad for business. Like the cheap cell stuff I sell at thr fleamarket the mexicans are good customers. Don't haggle and pay in cash and bring the whole family in. If you have a retail business selling cheap stuff in a Hispanic area you can make money. They tend not to shop amazon as much.
That area is pretty run down and the closest thing to Mexico in the US. I would not recommend you go down there unless you are Mexican. And the women are not hot down there either. They go from Bonita at age 18 to Gordita by age 24.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do this pick a place close to the border (Rio Grande Valley) so you can sarge the latinas living in mexico. CC is a bad choice - military town and not very large.

Man, normally I like your posts but San Antonio is a military town filled with "Big Ole Women" and Va Beach is also in a military-heavy area. Flagstaff is a sausagefest filled with pink-haired hippie weirdos. Grand Rapids may be different but my only experience with Michigan is flying from Montreal to Detroit to catch a connecting flight and it was like going from one planet to another in terms of the women. From hot and fashionable to plain fugly.

Generally speaking, a lack of "coveted third places" means the women are more easily bored and likely to want to phuck. If this is a warm weather location, the "bored" can easily turn to "hot and bothered". And needless to say every big city has its pockets of culture.
I didn't know SA was military, but that fact ultimately turned me off from VA beach. Never heard that about Flagstaff. GR definitely an unbelievable amount of hot women. Try googling it. Comparing GR to Detroit is unfair though, Detroit is a dumpster fire.

NC/SC is a good bet though. Some cities in FL might be nice too.

The idea of moving to a boring city because girls might be more bored seems silly though. I'd rather focus on enjoying myself first and women are secondary.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know SA was military, but that fact ultimately turned me off from VA beach. Never heard that about Flagstaff. GR definitely an unbelievable amount of hot women. Try googling it. Comparing GR to Detroit is unfair though, Detroit is a dumpster fire.

NC/SC is a good bet though. Some cities in FL might be nice too.

The idea of moving to a boring city because girls might be more bored seems silly though. I'd rather focus on enjoying myself first and women are secondary.

Funny thing is that I watched this reel and this Gordita told the camera guy that she was from San Antonio and the all of the comments were like "We already Knew" or "Shocker" :rofl:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should say within 40 miles of there. More south you go in tx on the coast cheaper they get. I would never live in the city. Traffic is a nightmare. South of there you can get new builds for 250k. Rockport tx also cheap but that's just like swfl mostly service industry.
a $1,300 one bedroom apartment in Dallas will be mediocre. It will be pre-1980 construction and it won't impress women. A 25 year old with a good body and either a bachelor's degree or good trade certification can get away with that apartment and still attract women. A 40 year old living in a pre-1980 construction one bedroom is going to have a more difficult time attracting women with that. It's not impossible, but it's not the strongest position either.
This is correct, but I would take this over living in the boonies, ghetto, and etc.
Living in the boonies outside Houston is not going to help you with getting your penis wet. You need to live in a singles dense area and that's closer to the city center in both Dallas and Houston.

Dallas and Houstin are awful places. They have the worst city design among any major cities in the US ie car centric sprawl filled with nothing but asphalt, parking lots, "nonplaces" (suburban hell) and an almost complete lack of the coveted 3rd places. Denver and Phoenix have the same exact problems.
Dallas becomes suburban hell once you get outside of urban core neighborhoods fast. Everything north of Interstate 635 is suburban hell and car dependent.

Unmarried, childless singles tend to live south of Interstate 635 in Dallas and north of Interstate 30.

Dating in the urban core neighborhoods of Dallas can be challenging.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living in the boonies outside Houston is not going to help you with getting your penis wet. You need to live in a singles dense area and that's closer to the city center in both Dallas and Houston.

Dallas becomes suburban hell once you get outside of urban core neighborhoods fast. Everything north of Interstate 635 is suburban hell and car dependent.

Unmarried, childless singles tend to live south of Interstate 635 in Dallas and north of Interstate 30.

Dating in the urban core neighborhoods of Dallas can be challenging.
Problem is cities like Dallas grew fast. I flew into Dallas a couple times and saw the highway from above and was like WTF. never seen anything like it. Poor layout.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is cities like Dallas grew fast. I flew into Dallas a couple times and saw the highway from above and was like WTF. never seen anything like it. Poor layout.
This sounds like you flew into Dallas - Fort Worth International Airport more so than it sounds like you flew into Love Field (the Southwest Airlines airport). There are more highways near DFW International.

No person can get much of an impression of living in a city based on arriving in that city's airport or changing planes in that airport. So many people change planes in DFW International.

There is a reason why the thread below has existed and done well.

Places around corpus and Brownsville new construction cheap too. Mexicans are not bad for business. Like the cheap cell stuff I sell at thr fleamarket the mexicans are good customers. Don't haggle and pay in cash and bring the whole family in. If you have a retail business selling cheap stuff in a Hispanic area you can make money. They tend not to shop amazon as much.
That area is pretty run down and the closest thing to Mexico in the US. I would not recommend you go down there unless you are Mexican. And the women are not hot down there either. They go from Bonita at age 18 to Gordita by age 24.
How is your Spanish fluency? I would only recommend the Rio Grande Valley and other Texas border towns if you're Spanish fluent.

@CornbreadFed is correct about Bonita to Gordita. Hispanic women tend to get pregnant younger too than White women. A lot of the 26-35 year old Hispanic women on the market will be single moms already. Unless you think you can date 18-25s at age 40, South Texas Hispanic women are probably a no go.

In Dallas, there are some Hispanic women that stay single into 25-30 but more of them have bachelor's degrees as compared to the border areas and Corpus Christi.

Last edited:

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brownsville new construction houses very affordable. However it's next to South Padre Island so I was figuring the young spring breakers and summer vacation chicks too. Women in their early 20s spring break.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brownsville new construction houses very affordable. However it's next to South Padre Island so I was figuring the young spring breakers and summer vacation chicks too. Women in their early 20s spring break.
Brownsville is a dump. That's why it is inexpensive. Moving from your less than desirable area in Florida to Brownsville will not fix your dating problems. South Padre is also close to 45 minutes away so it's not that convenient. Spring break is not a long season. Summer season is somewhat limited there due to the Texas heat.

Bad idea in general.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brownsville is a dump. That's why it is inexpensive. Moving from your less than desirable area in Florida to Brownsville will not fix your dating problems. South Padre is also close to 45 minutes away so it's not that convenient. Spring break is not a long season. Summer season is somewhat limited there due to the Texas heat.

Bad idea in general.
Right now the beach is 45 minutes from me. Sometimes an hour due to heavy traffic. It's due to the design of the roads having to drive around the harbor all the way to venice even though doesn't look far on a map.

Ft myers beach is still trashed and that's an even longer drive due to traffic.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now the beach is 45 minutes from me. Sometimes an hour due to heavy traffic. It's due to the design of the roads having to drive around the harbor all the way to venice even though doesn't look far on a map.

Ft myers beach is still trashed and that's an even longer drive due to traffic.
@SW15 is 100% correct, do not move to fvkcing Brownsville! If you like Beaches so much then don't move to Texas period! Texas is awesome, but the beaches are pretty bad ESPECIALLY if you are coming from Florida.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP (biggoal) is going to be dating white, 40 something match.com type chicks. Houston is good for that.
Haha its funny you mention that because that is what my friend in Nashville has been bragging about dating since his divorce

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha its funny you mention that because that is what my friend in Nashville has been bragging about dating since his divorce
Major cities generally will always have better looking women and more to choose from since the median age is younger compared to old people areas. I'm from Stl and TONs more younger and slim women up there. Gym I went to up there had a lot of hot women.

Stick to counties with a median age of under 42 or so. Here in fl Manatee county on south is old median age! The entire coast!

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 is 100% correct, do not move to fvkcing Brownsville! If you like Beaches so much then don't move to Texas period! Texas is awesome, but the beaches are pretty bad ESPECIALLY if you are coming from Florida.
Seems they're better around corpus on south. Northern tx beaches as well as losuiana beaches are crappy water quality looking. In Texas at least the coastline is much more affordable. I could afford a decent sized house on south padre but I'm amazed how cheap nice houses are on there compared to swfl by the beach. Still good enough for me. Summers water temps get to around 90 at the beach in tx too.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems they're better around corpus on south. Northern tx beaches as well as losuiana beaches are crappy water quality looking. In Texas at least the coastline is much more affordable. I could afford a decent sized house on south padre but I'm amazed how cheap nice houses are on there compared to swfl by the beach. Still good enough for me. Summers water temps get to around 90 at the beach in tx too.
I tried to warn you lol.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hernando co about 40 miles north of tampa has new builds I could pay cash for. Kinda long drive for work though amd using old women don't want you 40 50 miles away especially if they're in a large city with lots of options close by.