"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Mom Is Destroying My Game (Help)

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Ok I've been doing pretty well with DJing and everything this year. Here's the problem. My mom is always talking to these girls that I'm pimpin it with and I think it's destroying my game. For instance, at back to school night the other day she was goin up to all these girls I know and saying "Do you know my son?" yada, yada, yada. Is this a big deal? If so, what should I do?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
638
Reaction score
1
Moms are the masters at embarrassing their children, and most of the time they don't even realize it. I don't think what your mom is doing is too big of a deal though unless she is talking about embarrassing stuff like say, "Oh I remember the time when I caught my son having sex with an apple pie" or something like that.
 
Joined
Apr 18, 2003
Messages
896
Reaction score
0
Location
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Don't let your mother get the best of you in that way....

Plus you might get brownie points with the ladies if they interact with your mommy.

Itshappened to me numereous times. I think that maybe shes gonna embarrass me but actualy helps break the ice with those girls a little more, get a little more intimate(not romantically)


And plese always value your parents no matter how many times they piss you off. It ain't the Don Juan thing to do.
 

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Tell her you want a good relationship with her... but also a good relationship with these girls.

Tell her she's really embarrassing you, and hurting your pimpin game (i wouldnt use that word though;) ) Ask her to please stop, then tell her that you would really value a conversation where you can talk with her about everything and sh*t you'll both come out with a win win situation.

If she wants to keep talking to your little girlfriends, kindly ask her to brag about how your "Peepee" hasn't stopped growing since you were 5, and how you were up to 7 inches by the time you hit pubert:D

And if all else fails, and she can't come to an agreement... in a tone that she will think you're joking but still think you might be serious tell her "well if you can't do that i guess next time i go to grandmas and grandpas i'll have to tell them about how i keep catching you with that same Fed Ex Man all the time!"

Good Luck
 

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
100
Location
USA- Always improving my game
Thanks guys. She's not really doing the embarrassing stuff. Just talking to them about whatever. I guess it's not a big deal.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top