Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mom came back after bailing for 20 years.

sonindoubt93

Reaction score
I grew up with my dad for most of my life. When I was younger, my mom left us and went to a foreign country, which none of us knew where. All her siblings would just say she went to another place with no further explanation. Dad tried to find her but to no avail. After years of searching, he decided it was best if he focused his attention on me rather than looking for someone who doesn’t want to be found.
My dad passed away 2 years ago and now my mother comes back saying sorry for abandoning us for over two decades. She said she was sick and didn’t want to be a burden to me and my dad. She said she knew my father wouldn’t be able to sustain all the cost for treatment while spending for my education. I don’t know how I feel about her reason or how to feel for her. Should I listen to her? Do I welcome her back to my life?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not sure if serious

now come here and think, what disease would she get who would take 20 years to be free of? and what place take sick people without some kind of payment??

tell her you have no mom and to leave you alone