“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

molding and teaching women

nightwalker75

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
16
Reaction score
6
Age
31
Hello everyone, I'm new to the red philosophy, and like many others, I'm interested in dating younger women at 28 years old. I have a question about the concept of molding or teaching women what you want from them. What does that actually mean, and what does it look like in practice? Can anyone provide a real-life example?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2024
Messages
263
Reaction score
153
Location
Houston Tx.
Hello everyone, I'm new to the red philosophy, and like many others, I'm interested in dating younger women at 28 years old. I have a question about the concept of molding or teaching women what you want from them. What does that actually mean, and what does it look like in practice? Can anyone provide a real-life example?
Do not chase them for a start.
 
Top