Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

(MODS) Take Down DIESELS Guides

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its time to take his guides down and replace them with the idiots guide. The information like Alex says is FAR from optimal, and in my opinion plain out bad for the majority of lifters.

Its confusing for new people to Health and Fitness as well because thats the first thing they'll see so they'll obviously read that first.

I don't have anything against DIESEL, and i feel that he wrote that guide to help people out.....but now the forum has evolved passed that point and its time to update it with better ideas.

People that agree with me post in here and sooner or later the mods will probably take them down.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
People that agree with me post in here...
Let's first determine if enough people want them taken down, then find out what the majority of people think should replace it.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diablo said:
Let's first determine if enough people want them taken down, then find out what the majority of people think should replace it.
I'm not voting for my thread to be stickied as I don't believe it's ready to be stickied either in terms of content or completeness (or even if I'd want it stickied, lol) - however Diesel's guide has a lot of misinformation which people would be better off without.

Vintovka

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm for it being stickied as well. It's getting bumped to keep it on the front page. I for one go back and reread it every couple weeks and keep learning new stuff.

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 vote for WBA guide to be stickied upon completion and for it too replace Diesal's cutting and bulking guides.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diablo said:
So will there be other officially approved threads that could be added and will other threads deemed ineffective removed?

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does Diesel still post on here?

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no offense to WBA but

I like D's bulking guide.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps someone could condense Diesels guide, cut out the bad stuff and leave it as 1 guide with both bulking and cutting, and leave that stickied.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can I do like -40?

The man doesn't want his thing stickied, don't do it. Let the guy finish, rewrite, add, delete etc. THEN, whether he likes it or not. Post the f*cker where everybody can see it.

However, I do agree with the fact that "bulking" and "cutting" guides should be removed...

Throttle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny part is that the two guides aren't really that different, except in its nutritional recommendations that are way too cookie-cutter.

Diesel's take-no-prisoners attitude amuses me, but I get tired of seeing the same questions inspired by his stickies over and over again...

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diesel lacks the example workout that WA offers. I don't necessarily disagree with what he says, but he does seem to leave you hanging.

+1 for WA

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, how about I do a summary post like Diesel did. My guide has a lot of blurb which is the way I explain things but Diesel's guides do have their simplicity. I could write a summary post without much 'fluff' that covers what the Guide would have covered and then build up the Idiot's Guide as a more comprehensive explanation.

Sort of like a quick reference sheet as opposed to the whole game manual.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to defend Diesel's bulking guide simply because I have tried, tested and been successful with it. It is also very simple too and that's a big plus for beginners.

Guys, how about I do a summary post like Diesel did. My guide has a lot of blurb which is the way I explain things but Diesel's guides do have their simplicity. I could write a summary post without much 'fluff' that covers what the Guide would have covered and then build up the Idiot's Guide as a more comprehensive explanation.

Sort of like a quick reference sheet as opposed to the whole game manual.
Perfect! I vote for that!!

Complicated information can be very intimidating, so most beginners prefer a simple outline and to pursue the details and advanced stuff once they get into it.