Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern women going nuts LULz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You tell me ;)

Far as I know, white people kill their own babies just fine without Jewish involvement.

You can’t be manipulated into killing your own kids unless you’re receptive to it. Which means your soul is already compromised.

If you approached a Comanche Indian in frontier times and told him he needs to abort his kids so he can be more “free”, he’d scalp you and feed you to the fire ants.
Lol nothing like that has ever happened you clown. Nobody is running around making people have abortions. People were choosing on their own to have abortions. Tragic, I know. We can’t have people making their own choices. Everyone needs to be stuck with someone they grow to hate in a house full of crying and expensive brats.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s forced indirectly - huge social pressure to delay childhood, make it really expensive, make working hours unsociable to child-raising (so you put your kid in government care so they can receive unfiltered brainwashing).

Woman are downright shamed for choosing family over work. Citizens are told to assume the man must have forced her into it.

The reality today is that most women are on a heavy regime of pharmaceutical anti-depressants. The reason for this is that women are being forced to live as men.

And guys like you think it’s funny. You think killing kids is funny. I personally don’t find it funny.
I sure find your level of butthurt funny

Billtx49

Reaction score
This thread is off topic and needlessly argumentative.
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.