Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern women are non spiritual/ religious

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I have learned about online dating profiles is that women write about who they wish they were. Talking about religion in their profile is the same as going on and on about 'no hookups, no one night stands!' They are saying "I wish I was more like that, instead of the godless wh0re that I actually am."
Godless wh0re:rofl::rofl:
yeh that pretty much sums up many girls these days. When men of a society are godless its annoying but when the women of a society are godless its down right dangerous. ALL of her moral restrictions disappears.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you black? As a black man myself I think I am qualified to have an opinion on this. You are wrong. In the United States of America black women have a higher rate of obesity than their white counterparts. Its just fact. Black chicks are just a beautiful and I grew up in a black neighborhood but I have to keep it real. Black culture calls fat girls "thick". No..... she is fat lol
Sir most sprinters and skill sports are black females. Your obesity rate might be a regional thing. Black females have the most banging bodies.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir most sprinters and skill sports are black females. Your obesity rate might be a regional thing. Black females have the most banging bodies.
lol The irony of white guys telling me about black females. I am telling you unequivocially that black obesity rates are much higher than most other races. You are bringing up black female ATHLETES. Of course they are in shape but overall black women have an issue with obesity. So do some hispanic cultures in America. As a man that has dated many black women I can say that black girls dont like to work out as much as white chicks. Go to the gym next time and see how many black girls are in the gym compared to white girls? Tell me the ratio....i will be waiting for your response.

Here is a link from NIH. I work/ worked in the medical field. Blacks have a higher rate of diabetes than whites. I have
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih...ing-higher-incidence-diabetes-black-americans

I dont mean to come off as a jerk but you guys are wrong. Just admit it. I grew up around blacks trust me the most common issue with black chicks is them not liking excercise. Other than that they are great.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason to believe in spirituality is because it is a vehicle to self improvement. You become more than just the material. You are a soul whose purpose is to grow and become a more compassionate person. There is no way I can ever prove this and I will not even try. But I have had personal experiences that have pointed me in this direction. I have also researched a lot of near death experiences and stuff like that.
I was definitely playing devil's advocate.

Its female logic. Its girl power.

Explain scientifically a "soul" for argument sake.

As for research into near death experience, care to share with reference/sources. There's arguments that, life after death experience is from DMT, thought to be released by the pineal gland. If you're super
Fascinated, a tea ceremony in Peru sounds about right. I would. I have yet to try but, DMT smoked was pretty enlightening. I felt like I died and was born again.
Peterson spoke of a doctor who had a near death experience from a stroke. The transcendental experience from a stroke was then written in her book.

Peterson made reference to case study where a paralyzed grandpa got up out of wheelchair to save grand son. Returned to chair paralysed again.

There's other case stories of women lifting cars to save their child.

If one was to look for a scientific casr study for a miracle, this comes to mind.

Paralyzed man walking lol scientifically speaking, what if a "__________" said stimuli set off enough fire power to access the part of the brain that was damaged enabling mobility for a short duration. The same scenario could be said of the woman lifting something out of ordinary well beyond her capacity in a short duration.

But you are very right. Women at the peak of their SMV dont need God or anything higher than themselves. Narcissist dont evolve. This is something I overlooked. I forget how real the God complex is for them. They really do live the lives of D list celebrities with all of the attention they get.
Ironically enough, its God that they need more during top form SMV then later.

Its hollow as in, her assumed being special coincides with Hollywood's trash, cratered SMV also known as the #metoo movement.

Notice its not TSwift or hawttttt women 99% of the time crying wolf. Its when she's missed the boat, when the milks gone bad, and its game over. The victim card is played. Her spotlight is gone so she clings to victim narrative status. Anything for attention since she cannot attract it with SMV nor talent.

Classic female logic.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro i totally agree. Could not have said it better. The culture shapers ( controllers) best trick was to make man think that he has no consciousness that survives after death. We are arrogant enough to believe that all the ancient cultures before us were primitive idiot savages because they believed in a soul.

I have found that the most cold hearted girls were the ones that believed in no type of God. They are ruthless and Machiavellian. Free spirited spiritual girls are very slutty but not quite as cold because they believed in some sort of karma.
True but. Its based upon self interest like trade thots. Lauren Southern and company. Granted, she's 99% better then western women. A outlier but she's collecting beta thirsty bucks. Many so called red pill and mgtow men.

R

Ranger

Lets not devolve into a debate about religion. I am simply saying atheist non spiritual women have a certain coldness about them. They also exhibit and arrogant demeanor of having it all figured out.
I find that it’s the older women who are more dedicated to working out. Their fear of the wall and not being socially marketable if they lose it.

As far as knowing it all and having supposedly having it figured out. That’s a political/social facade. They really are actually very simplistic creatures with a bunch “hope you will buy this new bullish!t”.

R

Ranger

The belief in life after death is also an absolute game changer.

if you don't believe in life after death then you're more predisposed to live in the moment and obsess over maximizing your human experience. in that Paradigm it sort of becomes a no-brainer to be a hedonist and make certain you are happy and never sacrifice.
Spiritualism in itself presupposes life after death. It’s a unique conversation. Because if it I had to rethink some things the past few minutes. DEE and Pandora both made some good points.
The solipsistic nature of women and the rediculous attention they get even when they are mud groveling hags, really does mean that god or spiritualism is nothing but lip service until as DEE put it...they crater into just old s!uts. Then it all comes out. Another example of the deeper definition of solipsism.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol The irony of white guys telling me about black females. I am telling you unequivocially that black obesity rates are much higher than most other races. You are bringing up black female ATHLETES. Of course they are in shape but overall black women have an issue with obesity. So do some hispanic cultures in America. As a man that has dated many black women I can say that black girls dont like to work out as much as white chicks. Go to the gym next time and see how many black girls are in the gym compared to white girls? Tell me the ratio....i will be waiting for your response.

Here is a link from NIH. I work/ worked in the medical field. Blacks have a higher rate of diabetes than whites. I have
https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih...ing-higher-incidence-diabetes-black-americans

I dont mean to come off as a jerk but you guys are wrong. Just admit it. I grew up around blacks trust me the most common issue with black chicks is them not liking excercise. Other than that they are great.
I'm not white tho man. Here goes the thing, natural Amazonian women tend to be black. Yeah in certain parts of the country people get fat, black women included. Other parts of the country where people move around it's not looked well upon so they stay fit. I'd challenge you to look at different regions of the country.

Also in one region it may be a norm for "sisters" to treat their men terribly. And another region, the norm might be the guy gets treated like a king and they even turn a blind eye to cheating. you have to look around.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not white tho man. Here goes the thing, natural Amazonian women tend to be black. Yeah in certain parts of the country people get fat, black women included. Other parts of the country where people move around it's not looked well upon so they stay fit. I'd challenge you to look at different regions of the country.

Also in one region it may be a norm for "sisters" to treat their men terribly. And another region, the norm might be the guy gets treated like a king and they even turn a blind eye to cheating. you have to look around.
Okay fair enough. In my area black chicks tend to be fatter. But I live in the Mid Atlantic/DC area. I can see how it can vary from region to region. I love natural Amazonian women if you are referring to the chicks that are in the movie Apocalypto. Dark skin and dark tanned women are the most hot in my opinion. Native central and south american looking girls =).

You know whats crazy? You will see a El Salvadorean or Gautelmalen dude who looks like crap with the hottest chick from his country. Its like hypergamy doesnt apply to some hispanic cultures. It seems like they closely insulate their women from the great sexual market. I see that in Ethiopian culture too. I really respect that tho. Mate guarding makes sense sometimes.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay fair enough. In my area black chicks tend to be fatter. But I live in the Mid Atlantic/DC area. I can see how it can vary from region to region. I love natural Amazonian women if you are referring to the chicks that are in the movie Apocalypto. Dark skin and dark tanned women are the most hot in my opinion. Native central and south american looking girls =).

You know whats crazy? You will see a El Salvadorean or Gautelmalen dude who looks like crap with the hottest chick from his country. Its like hypergamy doesnt apply to some hispanic cultures. It seems like they closely insulate their women from the great sexual market. I see that in Ethiopian culture too. I really respect that tho. Mate guarding makes sense sometimes.
Those are loyal women

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lol @ "white thots" who participate in stereotypes.

Its hypergamy within reason. Its still hypergamy but it pertains to that culture, environment, people, and circumstances.

Don't get it twisted. If they get a green card, these women will go full retard white thot style 100x in no time flat. Women are opportunistic vampires. The other day, I over heard some about "how to get this guy." Wall ridden, married women with children boys proclaiming how to **** over their husband. Its absolutely disgusting. Imagine if you were to red pill these women, troll with a super hawttttt young thot Barely legal? Just because I can?

**** misogyny, cuck culture, and girl power.

**** what marriage has become. I won't do it. I date casually. No cohabitation. No LTR. I hear the 24 TV show theme music (the one with Kieffer Sutherland) when pulling baeeeeeees. As in, the bomb is ticking, its about to blow sooner or later. Its whatever.

Chain gunning cold approach &&&& #nextset day or night.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lol @ "white thots" who participate in stereotypes.

Its hypergamy within reason. Its still hypergamy but it pertains to that culture, environment, people, and circumstances.

Don't get it twisted. If they get a green card, these women will go full retard white thot style 100x in no time flat. Women are opportunistic vampires. The other day, I over heard some about "how to get this guy." Wall ridden, married women with children boys proclaiming how to **** over their husband. Its absolutely disgusting. Imagine if you were to red pill these women, troll with a super hawttttt young thot Barely legal? Just because I can?
makes sense

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question is, with the separation of church and state, where do people get their values? If there is no overarching set of guidelines on how to live a good life, how shall one act or even teach their kids to act properly?

What is left is for people to examine their reality, and define their values based on the reality THEY created for themselves. When others do not coincide with their value system, whether corrupt or not, they will seek solace in those with similar values. This further embraces those value systems and becomes part of their personality, habits and demeanor towards others.

This is ever present in the radical ideologies that pollute society. And yes, in case you were wondering, this includes the red pill. Until people begin to accept that their experiences are a result of their own actions more than others, the hate will continue to drive action in our country.

The key is to transcend those ideologies, become a truly free thinker, and not become a pawn of the ideology you consciously or unconsciously follow.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spiritualism in itself presupposes life after death. It’s a unique conversation. Because if it I had to rethink some things the past few minutes. DEE and Pandora both made some good points.
The solipsistic nature of women and the rediculous attention they get even when they are mud groveling hags, really does mean that god or spiritualism is nothing but lip service until as DEE put it...they crater into just old s!uts. Then it all comes out. Another example of the deeper definition of solipsism.
I know fat women who despite making line backers look small, are of this belief or should I say delusion of being fit. The same was raging about men dating younger. Nothing to say of women dating up.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question is, with the separation of church and state, where do people get their values? If there is no overarching set of guidelines on how to live a good life, how shall one act or even teach their kids to act properly
The state is a cuck fest. Look no further then the parade of free resources. Male resources extracted and redistributed to female victimhood, single moms, and the list goes on. The church isn't the state nor should the two be associated anymore then Islamic states. We see how well that goes.

What is left is for people to examine their reality, and define their values based on the reality THEY created for themselves. When others do not coincide with their value system, whether corrupt or not, they will seek solace in those with similar values. This further embraces those value systems and becomes part of their personality, habits and demeanor towards others.

This is ever present in the radical ideologies that pollute society. And yes, in case you were wondering, this includes the red pill. Until people begin to accept that their experiences are a result of their own actions more than others, the hate will continue to drive action in our country.
This week, I watched what Rollo calls the fem powerment. Women getting together saying how they will get this guy. Many have children and boys of their own. Its gross and hostile but they fail to realize the monstrosity they're making for their boys.

The key is to transcend those ideologies, become a truly free thinker, and not become a pawn of the ideology you consciously or unconsciously follow.
Its in the process of seeking self knowledge.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in Italy in Lido di Jesolo I saw wifes who were in some of the trimmest shape I'd seen, walk around with husbands who were some of the most obese men I've ever seen in my life, they had absolutely huge guts. I saw it too many times for it to be just a freak sighting, but I still can't confirm to what extent it's cultural. And as I said in another post, the chinese wife who lives in my building with her man has the sweetest disposition I've encountered in a woman - her demeanor is just different, incredibly sweet. Again, might be cultural, but I haven't been around enough to know. Maybe she just imagines sucking my c0ck? lol.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up babtist and went to a catholic schools for most of my life.
I heard this the other day:
Why don't Baptists make love standing up?
Someone might think they're dancing.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The culture creators have turned women into non spiritual beings. I am totally against religion. I grew up babtist and went to a catholic schools for most of my life. I am not advocating religion. I am advocating believing in something bigger than one self. An aspect of spirituality that gets over looked is moral self improvement. Recognizing that you have a soul allows you to improve morally. It makes you evaluate your behavior and try to become a better person. When I was an athiest I was a good person but I did not have the impetus to rise above my Darwinian instincts for self preservation. It justified a me first attitude.

Many educated women from the upper Northeast have this non religious, materialistic cold perspective on life. This translates into their behavior. They exhibit even more selfish behavior because they fall into moral nihilism. This is totally unfeminine. The female is supposed to be moral and warm.

I am not saying that religion or spirituality ( new age movement, buddhism etc) makes you a good person. What spirituality does is help to increase self awareness and introspection. It also increases your empathy for others because one of the main tenets of spirituality is your connection to the world and self improvement.

Lets not devolve into a debate about religion. I am simply saying atheist non spiritual women have a certain coldness about them. They also exhibit and arrogant demeanor of having it all figured out.
So if they dont have religion teaching their role society will... And current is feminism and disposable man.

Goddam as soon as i get acquainted with the view it shifts.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Move to the south. It's the complete opposite. I've been shunned for not being overly religious. It's ridiculous.
That's how it is in Missouri outside of KC and Stl. lots of southern baptist.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me as if you want to make a blanketed dogmatic statement and then remove yourself from being scrutinized. It doesn't work that way; at least not in my book.

For every outspoken atheist, there's a bible-thumper - both behaving in an identical fashion. There's good and bad behavior on both sides. To say otherwise, is not looking at both sides objectively.

------------------
Below is the rule - rather than the exception, but of course, there's always exceptions.

Here in the south, we have more than the usual share of 'conspicuous Christians' The N.A.G's (new age gals) also behave no differently. In my area, most seem to wear it on their sleeve.

For long term, I found the above women to be a bit too much. After all, there is a lifestyle/behavioral difference between people that choose to believe and those that choose to think.

More recently, I've been considering expanding my options to the Southern-Baptist type gal. I'm thinking that their oppressive teachings might lead them to be more subservient and less of a headache.

I do have more experience in dating the "spiritual" new-agey women. Usually, they reach this point ... after trying everything else from conventional religion, to popping every anti-depressant prescribed. On the surface, they seem 'peaceful' 'open' and engaging. Once you crack beneath their surface, you'll usually discover that they are the most unbalanced of women. In addition, once you see beneath their facade, you'll also see that they have an uglier side than most women.

Last edited: