Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern women are non spiritual/ religious

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The culture creators have turned women into non spiritual beings. I am totally against religion. I grew up babtist and went to a catholic schools for most of my life. I am not advocating religion. I am advocating believing in something bigger than one self. An aspect of spirituality that gets over looked is moral self improvement. Recognizing that you have a soul allows you to improve morally. It makes you evaluate your behavior and try to become a better person. When I was an athiest I was a good person but I did not have the impetus to rise above my Darwinian instincts for self preservation. It justified a me first attitude.

Many educated women from the upper Northeast have this non religious, materialistic cold perspective on life. This translates into their behavior. They exhibit even more selfish behavior because they fall into moral nihilism. This is totally unfeminine. The female is supposed to be moral and warm.

I am not saying that religion or spirituality ( new age movement, buddhism etc) makes you a good person. What spirituality does is help to increase self awareness and introspection. It also increases your empathy for others because one of the main tenets of spirituality is your connection to the world and self improvement.

Lets not devolve into a debate about religion. I am simply saying atheist non spiritual women have a certain coldness about them. They also exhibit and arrogant demeanor of having it all figured out.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Move to the south. It's the complete opposite. I've been shunned for not being overly religious. It's ridiculous.
Have you found that religion helps them make better male decisions? Does it make them less erratic in their behavior? The only super religious girl I dated was a virgin and I took her virginity and then dated her for a year before breaking it off. She was a good girl that responded to normal treatment.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you found that religion helps them make better male decisions? Does it make them less erratic in their behavior? The only super religious girl I dated was a virgin and I took her virginity and then dated her for a year before breaking it off. She was a good girl that responded to normal treatment.
Not really. Being religious doesn't make you a good person. I personally feel people use that as a cover to hide the way they really are. I've dated some slutbags who went to church every Sunday. My point was that since I'm not a religious person, most of these girls disqualify me as a long term partner, IMO to assist them in hiding the way they really are. I doubt most of these girls want a man who is completely devoted to whatever higher power. It's all for show.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nope it don't, they will still turn and spin it to shame others who are against what she want, only main diference is since religion is kinda of a forced thing and brainwash people since they youth, they tend to old out a little more to prevent the shame and situations will happen with they family, and friends, since most of they friends are linked to they religion in some way. in the end is like a girl will never do things to make her a pariah on her group, the same way a girl will party and act like a ***** because her friends are doing, the same can be when they hold thenself to look "pure".

and funny enough some girl really marry virgins, technically btw, her mouth and ass are well used

religion is not big with really smart people, religion don't work with people who question things, also you can notice most smart people are not religious, by the more base and poor is said person more then likely he is pretty devout

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many educated women from the upper Northeast have this non religious, materialistic cold perspective on life. This translates into their behavior. They exhibit even more selfish behavior because they fall into moral nihilism. This is totally unfeminine. The female is supposed to be moral and warm.

I think this is arguable. It was a peculiar trait of the protestant Victorian era to have the spiritual/ religious sphere move from the masculine to the feminine. Man was thus all about progress and science, women about domesticity and the religious... until she too wanted in on the public sphere [notice the split between public and private].

Actually, it was the pioneering men, the Greek, the Romans and then the medievalists, who has that transcendental instinct to look beyond appearances to a reality that was perceived to be both rational and just. For it was grounded in a omniscient and just God.

A

AJ84

Why did you break if off with her?

The culture and times has lead to a lot of people not being religious or spiritual. This is certainly not limited to women. Many modern men are also not religious. Also many ‘spiritual’ people are ‘free spirited’ if you know what I mean ;)

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense...orbiters/white knights worship women, then women effectively become gods unto themselves.

See: 'big head'

Big heads have no room for God in their lives.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you break if off with her?

The culture and times has lead to a lot of people not being religious or spiritual. This is certainly not limited to women. Many modern men are also not religious. Also many ‘spiritual’ people are ‘free spirited’ if you know what I mean ;)
I broke it off with her because she was a black girl that didnt like to work out because of her "hair". Black women need to really step their game up when it comes to fitness. I could barely force this chick to work out. She was gaining weight rapidly and being very stubborn. Other than that she was really awesome. Sometimes I almost regret cutting if off with her.

The thing about spirituality is that it is really just another name for self improvement. I have found that people that are into spirituality are generally into fixing themselves. I think this may apply to women also.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The culture creators have turned women into non spiritual beings. I am totally against religion. I grew up babtist and went to a catholic schools for most of my life. I am not advocating religion. I am advocating believing in something bigger than one self. An aspect of spirituality that gets over looked is moral self improvement. Recognizing that you have a soul allows you to improve morally. It makes you evaluate your behavior and try to become a better person. When I was an athiest I was a good person but I did not have the impetus to rise above my Darwinian instincts for self preservation. It justified a me first attitude.

I am not saying that religion or spirituality ( new age movement, buddhism etc) makes you a good person. What spirituality does is help to increase self awareness and introspection. It also increases your empathy for others because one of the main tenets of spirituality is your connection to the world and self improvement.

Lets not devolve into a debate about religion. I am simply saying atheist non spiritual women have a certain coldness about them. They also exhibit and arrogant demeanor of having it all figured out.
I went off on a talk about Jordan Peterson and some cuck freaked the **** out. I blame low testosterone and single moms.

Op, why believe in god? Religion? Spiritual?

Women have feminism, SJWs, social media, and cucks + betas at their Beck and call till the wall. Its a god complex like Kanye until reality kicks off.

God is what women think of due to their self image. Women seek "god" thereafter once SMV craters and is decimated. Its not born again Christian. Its fake trad thots.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke it off with her because she was a black girl that didnt like to work out because of her "hair". Black women need to really step their game up when it comes to fitness. I could barely force this chick to work out. She was gaining weight rapidly and being very stubborn. Other than that she was really awesome. Sometimes I almost regret cutting if off with her.

The thing about spirituality is that it is really just another name for self improvement. I have found that people that are into spirituality are generally into fixing themselves. I think this may apply to women also.
Not sure what you are smoking. There's ton of fit black chicks. Its attitude or women that snap and look like my dad going nuts lol

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what you are smoking. There's ton of fit black chicks. Its attitude or women that snap and look like my dad going nuts lol
Are you black? As a black man myself I think I am qualified to have an opinion on this. You are wrong. In the United States of America black women have a higher rate of obesity than their white counterparts. Its just fact. Black chicks are just a beautiful and I grew up in a black neighborhood but I have to keep it real. Black culture calls fat girls "thick". No..... she is fat lol

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went off on a talk about Jordan Peterson and some cuck freaked the **** out. I blame low testosterone and single moms.

Op, why believe in god? Religion? Spiritual?

Women have feminism, SJWs, social media, and cucks + betas at their Beck and call till the wall. Its a god complex like Kanye until reality kicks off.

God is what women think of due to their self image. Women seek "god" thereafter once SMV craters and is decimated. Its not born again Christian. Its fake trad thots.
The reason to believe in spirituality is because it is a vehicle to self improvement. You become more than just the material. You are a soul whose purpose is to grow and become a more compassionate person. There is no way I can ever prove this and I will not even try. But I have had personal experiences that have pointed me in this direction. I have also researched a lot of near death experiences and stuff like that.

But you are very right. Women at the peak of their SMV dont need God or anything higher than themselves. Narcissist dont evolve. This is something I overlooked. I forget how real the God complex is for them. They really do live the lives of D list celebrities with all of the attention they get.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense...orbiters/white knights worship women, then women effectively become gods unto themselves.

See: 'big head'

Big heads have no room for God in their lives.
Yup good observation. I guess this is why struggle and hardship can be a blessing in disguise. It makes you search for deeper meaning in life. But when you are worshiped you have no space for any type of God. The modern women really is screwing herself over. This is a wonderful mess we got ourselves into lol.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you black? As a black man myself I think I am qualified to have an opinion on this. You are wrong. In the United States of America black women have a higher rate of obesity than their white counterparts. Its just fact. Black chicks are just a beautiful and I grew up in a black neighborhood but I have to keep it real. Black culture calls fat girls "thick". No..... she is fat lol
You're supposed to be selective. I don't acknowledge slobs.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason to believe in spirituality is because it is a vehicle to self improvement. You become more than just the material. You are a soul whose purpose is to grow and become a more compassionate person. There is no way I can ever prove this and I will not even try. But I have had personal experiences that have pointed me in this direction. I have also researched a lot of near death experiences and stuff like that.

But you are very right. Women at the peak of their SMV dont need God or anything higher than themselves. Narcissist dont evolve. This is something I overlooked. I forget how real the God complex is for them. They really do live the lives of D list celebrities with all of the attention they get.
Society cheers women off the cliff. Rooshv said what happens without male guidance.

I say **** it. Let it all burn. I don't care. Crater SMV. Piss away. Society can collapse. So be it. I won't be putting it back together. I won't raise Chad's baby or marry cratered SMV. I am out for #1.

The reality being, a lot of pump and dump material. Let It ride.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The belief in life after death is also an absolute game changer.

if you don't believe in life after death then you're more predisposed to live in the moment and obsess over maximizing your human experience. in that Paradigm it sort of becomes a no-brainer to be a hedonist and make certain you are happy and never sacrifice.
not really, they tend to think what they can do and do it well, tend to not make mistakes and know anything who goes right or wrong its they doing, there is no one to help no one to blame, save for yourself so you look out for yourself and anyone you care enough about it

generally people who are spiritual do so to look superior to others, some think you can't be a good person if you are not religious, when I find more good people who are not religious and more dumb annoying self rigtheous on the religious side, religion is more of a scapegoat, if things go wrong god have a better plan, if thing go right its gods will, i'm not alone i'm always being watched, and if i'm a good person I will be rewarded when I die, pretty much remove all the presure of your own life and let you think you can life forever, but funny enough the most scared to die are the religious ones.

people into spirituality tend to try to fix others not thenselfs

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The belief in life after death is also an absolute game changer.

if you don't believe in life after death then you're more predisposed to live in the moment and obsess over maximizing your human experience. in that Paradigm it sort of becomes a no-brainer to be a hedonist and make certain you are happy and never sacrifice.
Bro i totally agree. Could not have said it better. The culture shapers ( controllers) best trick was to make man think that he has no consciousness that survives after death. We are arrogant enough to believe that all the ancient cultures before us were primitive idiot savages because they believed in a soul.

I have found that the most cold hearted girls were the ones that believed in no type of God. They are ruthless and Machiavellian. Free spirited spiritual girls are very slutty but not quite as cold because they believed in some sort of karma.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I have learned about online dating profiles is that women write about who they wish they were. Talking about religion in their profile is the same as going on and on about 'no hookups, no one night stands!' They are saying "I wish I was more like that, instead of the godless wh0re that I actually am."

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not really, they tend to think what they can do and do it well, tend to not make mistakes and know anything who goes right or wrong its they doing, there is no one to help no one to blame, save for yourself so you look out for yourself and anyone you care enough about it

generally people who are spiritual do so to look superior to others, some think you can't be a good person if you are not religious, when I find more good people who are not religious and more dumb annoying self rigtheous on the religious side, religion is more of a scapegoat, if things go wrong god have a better plan, if thing go right its gods will, i'm not alone i'm always being watched, and if i'm a good person I will be rewarded when I die, pretty much remove all the presure of your own life and let you think you can life forever, but funny enough the most scared to die are the religious ones.

people into spirituality tend to try to fix others not thenselfs
I do understand that there are many religious hypocrites. You are very correct. I know the type you are referring to.

But I dont agree man. I think you are mixing spiritual with religious. When I say spiritual I mean people that are in constant search for the truth and self improvement. Spiritual people look inward for the answers. Religious people look outward and try to fix others.