Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern women and relationships

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in my mid 30s and would like a relationship. But I have started to realize that when it comes to relationships women in their late 20s/early 30s are incredibly picky.

Of course they like to peddle the myth that guys are just after fun and sex and they all say on their dating ads they are looking for relationships. But when relationship history comes up most of these women have been single for years and what relationships they have don't last and they are invariably the dumper.

I have had quite a few situations where dating was easy enough (they are keen to meet a few times a week), sex was easy enough (within a few dates and after that regular), but as soon as things started to get serious they bailed. Something is missing. Or I don't think we are compatible. I don't think you are the right guy. I don't want to waste my time. I don't feel enough of a connection to go further. Or some similar line.

On the plus side it means I can spin lots of plates and women aren't pushing that hard for exclusivity or a commitment. But after dating for a few months it becomes a bit boring and expensive and especially when I like the girl I would want it to progress to something more serious. So not sure if I am doing something wrong or whether the bar is just incredibly high for modern women when it comes to boyfriends but much lower when it comes to dating.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not going to have much luck finding women who want a relationship if you're dating women off of apps or adds. Women advertising on adds have access to more men than they could ever deal with. They can afford to be picky because men are a dime a dozen.

Your best bet is to find a woman who doesn't have OLD or social media, because those things ruin people's psyche

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not going to have much luck finding women who want a relationship if you're dating women off of apps or adds. Women advertising on adds have access to more men than they could ever deal with. They can afford to be picky because men are a dime a dozen.

Your best bet is to find a woman who doesn't have OLD or social media, because those things ruin people's psyche
Even if you are approahing women in real life, the women you approach in real life are likely to be using a swipe app if they are single. It's still better to do the real life approach of any particular woman than swipe on her.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you are approahing women in real life, the women you approach in real life are likely to be using a swipe app if they are single. It's still better to do the real life approach of any particular woman than swipe on her.
"Likely"? I thought it was the opposite and very few women use OLD, which is also why their userbases are like 90% male, and if women do date through the internet that theyre more likely to do it through social media.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Likely"? I thought it was the opposite and very few women use OLD, which is also why their userbases are like 90% male, and if women do date through the internet that theyre more likely to do it through social media.
We need to know the % of women who use a swipe app while single. That's useful.

Also, demographics matter. In the USA, I sense that the cashier at Walmart is less likely to be on a swipe app than the college educated, white collar worker female.

My perception might be skewed from dealing with too many college educated, White, childless, white collar worker females.

Just keep banging hot women until it’s not fun anymore. Unless you are looking for a mommy to “cook and clean” for you.
Getting a wife for cooking and cleaning purposes is silly. If you stay unmarried, chances are that you're living in a one bedroom urban apartment. That's not difficult to self-clean. Worst case scenario, you pay to have a cleaning service if you're absolutely terrible at cleaning. As for cooking, that's not too difficult to do. Once you've lived on your own for a few years, you can do a decent job of meal preparation. I'm late 30s and have about 20 years of household running experience now. I had roommates during parts of those 20 years but have spent most of the last 20 years living in one bedroom apartments alone. As time went on, I got more talented on the meal preparation part of life.

I used to think I needed a woman for housework but eventually realized that it wasn't necessary.

Also, a lot of modern women qho went to college and work white collar jobs are not that much better at doing housework than I am.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why?

Just keep banging hot women until it’s not fun anymore. Unless you are looking for a mommy to “cook and clean” for you.
If a dude in today's society somehow finds a needle in the haystack of an attractive and non problematic babe that he can fvck when he desires that cooks and cleans (IE: having good pvssy at home), I don't see problem.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a wife for cooking and cleaning purposes is silly. If you stay unmarried, chances are that you're living in a one bedroom urban apartment. That's not difficult to self-clean. Worst case scenario, you pay to have a cleaning service if you're absolutely terrible at cleaning. As for cooking, that's not too difficult to do. Once you've lived on your own for a few years, you can do a decent job of meal preparation. I'm late 30s and have about 20 years of household running experience now. I had roommates during parts of those 20 years but have spent most of the last 20 years living in one bedroom apartments alone. As time went on, I got more talented on the meal preparation part of life.

I used to think I needed a woman for housework but eventually realized that it wasn't necessary.

Also, a lot of modern women qho went to college and work white collar jobs are not that much better at doing housework than I am.
Didn‘t mean it literally. Was questioning why a man wants a relationship, and the main answer I can come up with is “they want mommy“, someone to “take care“ of them.

If a man is sexually attractive and can sleep with a good looking every so often, why would he tie himself down to one? Because society frowns on having more than one. Men must serve (good looking, fertile, young) women at ALL costs!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in my mid 30s and would like a relationship. But I have started to realize that when it comes to relationships women in their late 20s/early 30s are incredibly picky.

Of course they like to peddle the myth that guys are just after fun and sex and they all say on their dating ads they are looking for relationships. But when relationship history comes up most of these women have been single for years and what relationships they have don't last and they are invariably the dumper.

I have had quite a few situations where dating was easy enough (they are keen to meet a few times a week), sex was easy enough (within a few dates and after that regular), but as soon as things started to get serious they bailed. Something is missing. Or I don't think we are compatible. I don't think you are the right guy. I don't want to waste my time. I don't feel enough of a connection to go further. Or some similar line.

On the plus side it means I can spin lots of plates and women aren't pushing that hard for exclusivity or a commitment. But after dating for a few months it becomes a bit boring and expensive and especially when I like the girl I would want it to progress to something more serious. So not sure if I am doing something wrong or whether the bar is just incredibly high for modern women when it comes to boyfriends but much lower when it comes to dating.
mainly the reason for this is that women who are in that age range are jaded and quite emotionally dysfunctional

imagine being 30 and being sexually active for 15 years .

usually marriage material women have a long history of long term boyfriends , and maybe some adventures ( but not necessarily ) , so the probability of having a couple of boyfriends and all of them dumping her to go on greener pastures if she is marriage material is quite unlikely

if she would have been marriage material she would have been married or in a serious relationship by now as women have almost unlimited options ( unless she is extremely ugly , but even then … )

so by that age you mainly remain with the dysfunctional ones or with those that are ugly

The key is to date in the 25 - 28 age group , not too young neither too old

and yeah , even career women are dysfunctional

ofc , like everything in life there are also exceptions , but I think that the odds of finding quality women in the 30+ Age group are quite slim

as a way to play it smart , always start with a fwb type of relationship with women 30+ and only consider them for LTR only if they are amazing , otherwise you will have a lot of surprises and dead skeletons in the closet

Last edited:

viking22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most attractive professionals in big cities are on dating apps these days. And most seem to be serial daters.

My reason for wanting a relationship is that it is nice to feel a connection and have feelings for someone. Dating and sleeping with different women is fun but it gets a bit soulless after a while. But it does seem as though keeping a women around for more than a few months is a challenge as they will usually come up with some reason to disqualify a guy or meet someone they think is a better prospect etc.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem in the West is that women 27+ have progressed enough in their lives financially that they feel they do not “need” a man. We offer nothing to them (in their mind). The only counter is to be rich or get women that are poorer socioeconomically. Modern women are hypergamy on steroids.

OP, you need to just bang as many of these hves as you can. Don’t even think about a relationship. Let the ones that like you do that. Trust me, if you bang enough chicks there will be a few that want you to stick around.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mainly the reason for this is that women who are in that age range are jaded and quite emotionally dysfunctional

imagine being 30 and being sexually active for 15 years .

usually marriage material women have a long history of long term boyfriends , and maybe some adventures ( but not necessarily ) , so the probability of having a couple of boyfriends and all of them dumping her to go on greener pastures if she is marriage material is quite unlikely

if she would have been marriage material she would have been married or in a serious relationship by now as women have almost unlimited options ( unless she is extremely ugly , but even then … )

so by that age you mainly remain with the dysfunctional ones or with those that are ugly

The key is to date in the 25 - 28 age group , not too young neither too old

and yeah , even career women are dysfunctional

ofc , like everything in life there are also exceptions , but I think that the odds of finding quality women in the 30+ Age group are quite slim

as a way to play it smart , always start with a fwb type of relationship with women 30+ and only consider them for LTR only if they are amazing , otherwise you will have a lot of surprises and dead skeletons in the closet
I've noticed now a days that 27 year old women are just as jaded as 37 year old women
Some of these women are racking up Bodies like Wayne Gretzy use to rack up goals

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you "AttackFormation" this whole "All women use online dating" is a myth perpetuated on this board and RP community
I know women who don't need online dating. Due to the fact they have so many social circle(s) and are always doing something fun (house parties, traveling, weddings, birthdays, concerts etc) they tend to meet men without effort, these women are attractive too so they tend to not be single for long and now a few of them are actually engaged.

I also know women who tried online dating and didn't care for it but they are at bars/clubs 3-4 times a week and they tend to meet men that way. Needless to say those women aren't "Girlfriend material" per se. Online dating is at 40%(for both sex and men tend to use it more than women) yes but not every woman is doing it

For most women on online dating apps I found there's always something or the other such as

Single Mother (lack of time, baby daddy drama)
Overweight(nice personality but not attractive)
Crazy/BPD
Heaux(they have ruined their reputation so much that they have no other choice)
Unattractive (it may not always be physical but some have crazy personalties)
No time(this is the girl you like but she has a career so logicitics are trash)
etc

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed now a days that 27 year old women are just as jaded as 37 year old women
Some of these women are racking up Bodies like Wayne Gretzy use to rack up goals
Women "friends" and contacts revealed to me that many were using "man style" personality tactics so like a young bro will rack up a large body count as he feels that it's strengthening his ego, women have adopted many of these man style dating and hookup styles. So my lady friend confided that she and some of her friends were getting their "body counts up".... They felt like it's making them more powerful in their view and mindset.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women "friends" and contacts revealed to me that many were using "man style" personality tactics so like a young bro will rack up a large body count as he feels that it's strengthening his ego, women have adopted many of these man style dating and hookup styles. So my lady friend confided that she and some of her friends were getting their "body counts up".... They felt like it's making them more powerful in their view and mindset.
So some of us men were doing "married bachelor" style of a playboy 20 years ago... An extremely large amount of women are doing these things today. Definitely serious attention seekers in Facebook and Instagram all do similar things.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women perceive me as very non judgmental so I asked a lot of them about their past and stuff like that .

as an idea , when she is not in a LTR will rack like 3-5 guys per year .

let@s say that a woman leaves home when she is 19 and now is 30 .

during this time most like she was was in like 2-4 ltr that last somewhere between 5 and and like 11 years .

she is expected to sleep between 3 and 20 guys

the average guy if is decent with women , most likely will average like 1 girl per year . This leads him to be expected to sleep between 3 and 10 girls by the time is 30

looking at the averages , a woman by the time she is 30 on average will have like 10 - 11 guys , while a guy will have like 6-7 women

this are average people . Some will be lower , while some will be higher . But most of the people will be around this numbers by the time they are 30

that is why it is key to meet women in the 24 - 28 group for LTR .

the older they get , the more likely it is to loose step by step their bounding capabilities , as they start distrusting men more and more due to the stacking up racks

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women perceive me as very non judgmental so I asked a lot of them about their past and stuff like that .

as an idea , when she is not in a LTR will rack like 3-5 guys per year .

let@s say that a woman leaves home when she is 19 and now is 30 .

during this time most like she was was in like 2-4 ltr that last somewhere between 5 and and like 11 years .

she is expected to sleep between 3 and 20 guys

the average guy if is decent with women , most likely will average like 1 girl per year . This leads him to be expected to sleep between 3 and 10 girls by the time is 30

looking at the averages , a woman by the time she is 30 on average will have like 10 - 11 guys , while a guy will have like 6-7 women

this are average people . Some will be lower , while some will be higher . But most of the people will be around this numbers by the time they are 30
I agree but I also know women who had a 100 bodies by 30, I have a buddy average looking guy, 5'6 and he averages 25 bodies a year and only the girls are 7+'s. He has a bit of local status and is a millionaire in his 20s (26) he doesn't use his money to "buy" women but nor show of his lifestyle he travels a lot and also lives in a nice pad downtown. Living in the midwest and being a millionaire you're shark in a swamp

Me personally I'm looking for an LTR passively meaning that if it happens it happens if not I will continue to focus on my purpose but I hung out with a 27 year old recently butter face but banging booty and body and you can tell she was jaded af

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree but I also know women who had a 100 bodies by 30
most likely it was due to not really being in proper Ltrs and also having a higher sexual appetite than the average woman

if she started her sexual life at 15 and now is 30 . And let”s say she racks like 7 guys per year ( instead of 3-5 like the average woman ) , it is expected to be over 100 partners by the time she is 30 .

even though the average of men she slept is not really higher than the average woman , the main difference is between being in a LTR or not

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also having a higher sexual appetite than the average woman
Recent flings have all had high sex drives. These girls must not have been getting a lot of ****, but man are they thirsty. Is someone feeding women more testosterone or what. I'm a horny guy so I don't mind it but I didn't think it would be so prevalent.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, tell them to spend some time here and read how many of y'all actually "devalue" women with a high notch count, let's see how "powerful" they feel.:rolleyes:

I really dislike that whole "you go girl!!" "I'll show them, I can play their game!" mindset, it's such feminist bull crap Imo.

I'm all for having as much sex as you want if that's your inclination and desire, but to do so as some sort of one-up-man-ship? To feel powerful?

Just goes to show ya how effed up some women (some people) are, no wonder relationships have become so toxic. It's a bonafide gender war.

I get really ashamed of my own gender sometimes.
They REALLY don't care what we think or how we look at it. Alot of those have "place holder" great guys and they do alot of exploring on. The guys they play with don't have alot of integrity or trustworthiness.