Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern day game- Instagram

Veyasi

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am quite new to the forum and have been reading the threads for a while, but I could not find any answer to my question in the previous threads. I was wondering if you have any strategy to "approach" girls on Instagram or any other social media.

FJA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I write something like "hi I'm (name), I see that you also (do same sport, live in the same area, have the same dog breed etc, something to make a comfortable connection), what do you think of getting acquainted here?"

And than, if she is showing interest in you, a normal conversation starts.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
"modern day game", is that a fancy way to say, I will take almost 0 risk and am trying to stand out from 1000 guys that just appreciate her beauty and know nothing about who she is?

Remember the rule, before you try online, if you are in a public place talk to one girl in real life then you earned the right to reach farther.

Ask her something about herself or if there was a special picture that really stood out you can comment on it in public or private. You don't really need anyone's help you just need to say or do something you can live with if she walks away.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am quite new to the forum and have been reading the threads for a while, but I could not find any answer to my question in the previous threads. I was wondering if you have any strategy to "approach" girls on Instagram or any other social media.
Tates pdh program. Granted he's rich.

Just get a fun Ig and portray lifestyle.

Veyasi

Reaction score
"modern day game", is that a fancy way to say, I will take almost 0 risk and am trying to stand out from 1000 guys that just appreciate her beauty and know nothing about who she is?

Remember the rule, before you try online, if you are in a public place talk to one girl in real life then you earned the right to reach farther.

Ask her something about herself or if there was a special picture that really stood out you can comment on it in public or private. You don't really need anyone's help you just need to say or do something you can live with if she walks away.
I completely agree with you. Actually that’s what i would try ( I am still new at this and trying to improve myself) to do in the cases where I see the girl in real life. I’m fairly young, but somehow I haven’t got used to social media as many of the people at my age. And I feel like by not adjusting to the reality of our time, I am missing out. I thought if i want to improve myself and my social skills, i also need to improve my skills at social media. What’s your opinion on this?

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
If you see the girl in real life then don't ask for her social media, ask for her phone number! And set up a fun date.

If you only have social media, you have to take an additional step of getting her number through there.

My opinion is social media is a powerful tool, but it cannot be your substitute for approaching. You will learn the most by actually taking a risk and getting yourself out of your comfort zone and starting a conversation. Not only that, but there's an added benefit, you don't have to put all that effort online just to talk to them face to face, because you are already there! :p.

FJA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, don´t start a conversation with to much chat / sending messages, it can make you look needy/desperate/nerd (.......this guy has nothing else to do). Build some connection without becoming her online chat friend, it´s no problem to take some days or even 1 week for it and than propose to get a drink, or meet at the park, something like that. If she doesn´t want that, move on, put her on your back up list and give it a try in one month again. Timing and women is something special, it doesn´t mean that if they no now, that´s it´s still no in a month, or later.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insta is the BOMB for dating. I've several FWB/ONS/Plate from IG.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Insta is the BOMB for dating. I've several FWB/ONS/Plate from IG.
In the west or some third world country like China?
I notice in undeveloped countries instagram game is the GOAT but here in the west they are inundated with thirsty beta males.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mass volume approach. Sparse attention. It's a win-win. Takes more balls to approach face to face. Preferable to online tools.

Spam calibrated pickup. Pickup numbers. Arrange meetups.

I have thousands of followers on instagram and follow no-one. Its a sort of flex. Girls get curious.

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you find girls in your area using IG? I’m late 30’s and I used to meet a lot of girls off MySpace ages ago, but you could search for them by location. I don’t see that option on IG

Crimson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mass volume approach. Sparse attention. It's a win-win. Takes more balls to approach face to face. Preferable to online tools.

Spam calibrated pickup. Pickup numbers. Arrange meetups.

I have thousands of followers on instagram and follow no-one. Its a sort of flex. Girls get curious.
How did you acquire so many followers?
I don't have an Instagram but have been thinking about making one however every girl I know has one and almost all have at least 1k followers.
So it seems like it would be disadvantageous to make an account if one can't reach a reasonable amount of followers as it would surely be demonstrating to girls that less people are interested in you.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anything society is doing, do the total opposite. Women are absolutely gobsmacked when they meet a man with confidence in real life, their so used to Beta boys messaging the same drivel.......

you can use those same drivel conversations out your mouth and its interpreted so much more seductive/charming/confidence than by message

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you must be different, yes
stand out by hinting your interest with uncommon comments to post/story

random hints-

selfie/person in shot:
"cute" = good
"beautiful" = bad
limit emoji to "sunglasses" and "dancing lady"

do not stalk by liking every post

do not post everyday
do not have too many selfie
do post variety and try to have a style
do post daily stories (so you can see your traffic)
do post with local #mycity and relevant #subject tags
do visit/like and comment those who like your stuff and relevant #hashtags

when a girl you could be interested in comments your story, it is a DM = indicator of interest
this is an opening, SHE is interested enough to contact you

THIS IS EQUAL TO A GIRL INITIATING CONTACT AT A CLUB ETC
there is no fear of "rejection"
practice your text skills on less desirable contacts, etc
IG is unassuming as a pickup app, be sly and use this to your advantage.

if you start to chat/DM abit, send a voice message after a day or two intermixed with your text while you are both texting back and forth

hope these tips help.
my IG = exploitlabs

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you acquire so many followers?
I don't have an Instagram but have been thinking about making one however every girl I know has one and almost all have at least 1k followers.
So it seems like it would be disadvantageous to make an account if one can't reach a reasonable amount of followers as it would surely be demonstrating to girls that less people are interested in you.
I am a musician by hobby so that helps.