Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ModeOne

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
Great links! Personally, I remember when I used to be a Mode One guy...

But I've fell more into a Mode Two. I really liked the links, and I'd like to get back into Mode One again.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
Great links! Personally, I remember when I used to be a Mode One guy...

But I've fell more into a Mode Two. I really liked the links, and I'd like to get back into Mode One again.
how did being ModeOne affect your life?

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob said:
i dont really like this whole mode one thing... hes basically saying, dont waffle with girls or talk to them for too long without making your intentions clear at the start... well then what are you relying on?if you do this whole mode1 thing then you will be relying solely on confidence and looks and all those other things girls will judge within the first 3 seconds of seeing you.
You are relying on being yourself...who u truly are..in ur most confident self. Girls def do judge you for how confident you are, why not be confident? Why not be your most confident self? The confidence you show is part of you, the approach shows a part of you. Girls def judge you on ur confidence. The other stuff can come later...as it all comes down to the same thing afterwards anyhow. In terms of looks...most guys can increase their looks if they took an active effort in their appearance(Clothes have to do with it...and facial grooming). Lets take a guy who's a 6 in the face but got a great style to him, compare him to a guy with an 8 for a face but has no style at all. Who will the girl see as more eye candy? The previous guy because there seems to be more about him. But also in terms of what u said about 3 seconds...no matter what method you use or style....the girl has decided already. Anything else is to reconfirm it or block it.

and you blurting out "i find you attractive" think about it, how many guys do that in clubs when they have been drinking... fair enough maybe this mode one stuff works in the day, but this will never work at night for the AVERAGE LOOKING guy. where as mystery method would. mystery method allows you to come in from a non threatening angle (mode one doesnt) and work your way to the attraction/seduction. this is just retarded.
Direct and/or Mode one is not just blurting out "I find you attractive". I know this because when i started direct, i got rejected a **** Load of times. But as time went on, as i got rejected less and less that i definitely realized that ur body and words HAVE to be congruent. They HAVE to be. Definitely depends on how you say it. Its like indirect, your body has to be congruent with ur words. But in terms of the club thing. You described it perfectly....about the guys at a club just saying "I find you attractive" While intoxicated. All they are doing is saying it, mode one and/or direct is more than that. You have to say and feel it. And how would you know mode one, the "Right way", would not work at all? Aright, maybe it wouldn't work as well in a club AS other lower key environments(Alan actually says he doesn't like gaming clubs) BUT Have u honestly given it a true try or is it just assumptions? Its easy to assume but much more difficult to truly try out. Lastly, about the non-threatening angle. Whats threatening about facing the girl directly at the front? I would say if ur facing right in the front looking deep in her eyes with a warm/confident smile...that its more powerful than say.....threatening. Even if u went indirect, you even being there can be "threatening" as some girls can see through what ur doing. Why even be worried about that if only a few selected girls consider it "Threatening"?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who bothers to make this lame shit up?

"ohmigawd u GUYZ I am in mode three today so my verbal behavior is going to be phony, cowardly, and deceitful. And to think, just yesterday I was in mode two where my verbal behavior was pleasant, cautious, and polite!" :rolleyes:

You guys need to think for yourselves and stop categorizing yourselves in to some irrelevant, bullshit lifestyles.

If you're going to take advice, take it from someone who at least has nominal "credentials" and isn't just some blowjob with a talk radio show.

sexybeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think ModeOne is for the faint hearted OR for newbies who are still brainwashed by society. If I were to come across modeone when I first got into all this pick up stuff I would have thought it was crap.

I think thats the main reason many guys dont like ModeOne or fully understand it.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexybeast hit the mark. When many guys hear mode one for the first time, they don't believe it because of what he said because of "Society Brainwashing". If you let that go, you'll realize that we as men should free ourselves from that. Hell, society has us believe that u have to have ALL of these material possessions to get women, and guess what....they were wrong....cuz u know why? Women still cheat on guys who are rich/have certain kind of body type, etc. Mode One is one step further in seduction where its hard to believe/definitely not for the faint hearted but def can work.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the posts I read I believe there are a lot of misconceptions about ModeOne.

It's NOT a seduction method. It's a way of interpersonal communication.

The key is to always express your romantic and/or sexual desires, interests, and intentions to women in a manner that is....

1) Self-assured
2) Upfront
3) Specific
and 4) Straightforwardly Honest

Key "X-factor": Never, ever allow a woman to make you feel "apologetic" and/or "defensive" for expressing to her that you want to **** her (monogamously or non-monogamously). If she doesn't want some of your **** ... that is her choice. That simple.

That is Mode One, in a nutshell and you have to apply it in every area of your life, not only women.

The benefits of ModeOne are that you save a lot of time and money when you do this and it seeks out the women that are good for you and the ones that are bad for you.

You also get a thick skin when it comes to criticism and feel some sort of satisfaction when you express your intentions in an upfront manor.

It's not about telling a woman "You are attractive". It's about telling her why you talk to her: "Why am I talking to you? You are sexy and I want to exchange orgasms with you."

Another thing to mention is that you never feel frustrated after you exhibited ModeOne behavior unlike if you beat around the bush all the time.

I also see a lot of society brainwashing here. "You need to be good looking to pull that off". That's BS.

Here is what the woman will think when you exhibit ModeOne.

"This guy is ugly, but he has balls. Nobody has ever talked to me like that. I don't get why he has so much confidence although he is ugly. He is so bold. He must be ****ing a lot of women. He knows what he wants. I have never met a man like that before."

This doesn't work if you are in a club and have been eyefvcking the woman you want to talk to for hours and then get some liquid courage to be able to talk to her and then mumble "I want to have sex with you"

See the reason why so many people think they "can't" is because they have been brainwashed by society since the day they were born.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need to learn some system in order to be "bold, upfront, direct and unapologetic" when I speak or write.

Holy shit, I'm think I'm doing it right now! :eek:

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you don't need to learn to talk about game on an internet forum now do you O:)

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, the only reason I'm here anymore is to try to provide guys with the knowledge I wish I would have had when I was younger.

sexybeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need to learn some system in order to be "bold, upfront, direct and unapologetic" when I speak or write
ModeOne isn’t a system it’s a way of being you truly are, you natural self at it's core. I can promise you 90/95% of guys in this world are not. If your one of the very few guys who exhibits modeone naturally that’s great news. Really, it is mate. But I know you aren’t.

Heh, the only reason I'm here anymore is to try to provide guys with the knowledge I wish I would have had when I was younger
And what is the number one best bit of advice you would give guys in order to score more hole? I'm just curious.

sexybeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hear a little snip from Alan which I think sums up modeone pretty well.

Mode One is not really about "changing" who you are in order to attract women. If anything, it's just the opposite. It's about STOP trying to change who you naturally are in order to attract women. In other words, being Mode One is about (Now this would be sexybeasts best bit of advice) eliminating all of your ineffective and/or invalid beliefs, habits, and attitudes related to dating that to this point, have held you back from being your REAL SELF with women.
When you're truly Mode One, you don't have to "try to be" ****y. You will naturally be perceived as "****y" by many women because you truly don't give a **** what their opinions are of your behavior. You don't have to "try to be funny," because you will naturally become more 'witty' with women as a result of being calm, cool, and relaxed around women.

The #1 problem that prevents most men from truly being themselves on a consistent basis with women is putting too much emphasis on how a woman you're attracted to is going to respond to you, and how she's going to react to you “being your natural self”.

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexybeast said:
ModeOne isn’t a system it’s a way of being you truly are, you natural self at it's core. I can promise you 90/95% of guys in this world are not. If your one of the very few guys who exhibits modeone naturally that’s great news. Really, it is mate. But I know you aren’t.
How could you possibly know me? I'm more honest, direct, and self-aware than most everyone I've met.

And what is the number one best bit of advice you would give guys in order to score more hole? I'm just curious.
I'll keep it short and sweet. Be excellent, and be sexual.

Treat macking like an experiment, or a game: don't take it seriously, and don't become focused on an outcome, for example, getting pussy.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't lie to urself that ur not focusing on an outcome. Of course you are...you want to get some. Anything else is just trying to cover it up. Now OVER focusing...i agree with.

sexybeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
How could you possibly know me?
Because I know people who Know people who know more people ;)

I agree with your advice being focused on results (Getting pvssy) will only come back to bite you on the arse. But like most things that are important in this game you will have a hard time accomplishing any of them if you haven’t already fixed (or atleast improved) you're beliefs!!.

Whats your take on that snip I posted from Alan?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:
Don't lie to urself that ur not focusing on an outcome. Of course you are...you want to get some. Anything else is just trying to cover it up. Now OVER focusing...i agree with.
If you go out with the mindset that your main goal is to get some snatch, it works against you because you're just putting mental pressure on yourself to achieve it, and you lose track of living in the moment (which I believe is crucial for solid game). You also set yourself up for failure when you don't get laid.

When I go out gaming or on a "date" with a girl, my primary goal is not to just hit it. My goal is to have a good time, enjoy my experience, enjoy her company, and see if she's worth hooking up with. Of course I want to get some, but it isn't what is motivating me.

If it doesn't work out, no big deal. I've had enough sex where I realize that costs of mediocre/bad sex far outweighs the benefits.