Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Model" Turns Down 25,000 Guys LOL!

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
A 7 is pushing it. She's a 6... for her age group. I thought asian chicks aged gracefully? Not so much with this girl.

Let's review:

Jawline of a 'roid raging bodybuilder? Check

Gigantoid head? Check

Nasty gaps between her teeth? Check

A-cup, breast development of a 10 year old? Check

Some a y'all nikkas overdue for an optometrist's appointment.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For being a woman in her late 30s she is not bad, still far from model looking anyway...a woman of that age to be a "model" I think of katheryn winnick from vikings.

Im in my mid soon to be late 30s but wouldnt consider her even for a banging session however.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Model? What the heck.
I dont find her remotely attractive in any way, shape or form.

This is another classic example of HB6s believing they are dimes, due to incel validation overload on OLD.

Someone needs to politely pull her to the side for a quiet word and tell her to fvck off.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I weren't in the mode of looking for a fertile woman, at my age (55), I'd mack on a white version of her. Of course, she'd probably say I don't count because I'm only 166 cm. :mad: :mad:

I only wear my Marx beard (I really resemble Karl with my beard fully grown :eek: :eek: ) when I'm in the USA and thus not in mack mode. I trim it down to the level of the YouTube author Joker (Better Bachelor) when I am in LocationMax mode.