"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

"Model" Turns Down 25,000 Guys LOL!

bonesmahoney

Banned
Joined
Oct 5, 2020
Messages
100
Reaction score
108
A 7 is pushing it. She's a 6... for her age group. I thought asian chicks aged gracefully? Not so much with this girl.

Let's review:

Jawline of a 'roid raging bodybuilder? Check

Gigantoid head? Check

Nasty gaps between her teeth? Check

A-cup, breast development of a 10 year old? Check

Some a y'all nikkas overdue for an optometrist's appointment.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
For being a woman in her late 30s she is not bad, still far from model looking anyway...a woman of that age to be a "model" I think of katheryn winnick from vikings.

Im in my mid soon to be late 30s but wouldnt consider her even for a banging session however.
 

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2018
Messages
397
Reaction score
752
Model? What the heck.
I dont find her remotely attractive in any way, shape or form.

This is another classic example of HB6s believing they are dimes, due to incel validation overload on OLD.

Someone needs to politely pull her to the side for a quiet word and tell her to fvck off.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
If I weren't in the mode of looking for a fertile woman, at my age (55), I'd mack on a white version of her. Of course, she'd probably say I don't count because I'm only 166 cm. :mad: :mad:

I only wear my Marx beard (I really resemble Karl with my beard fully grown :eek: :eek: ) when I'm in the USA and thus not in mack mode. I trim it down to the level of the YouTube author Joker (Better Bachelor) when I am in LocationMax mode.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top