“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mode One Thread

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,865
Reaction score
2,508
A thread dedicated to the late Alan Roger Currie’s groundbreaking discovery of seductive approach.

In scope is the middle class, stepford , yoga pants, Lily Pulitzer wannabe wh0re - other threads exist for hood rats- thanks

1671220215572.jpeg
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I am Mode One / direct approach for life. I've been doing it since 2007 when I discovered Alan Roger Currie and David X. Any other Mode One guys here?
@We_ArE_VeNOM is the biggest proponent of direct game on this forum.

I tend to use more indirect openers than direct ones. Direct openers are very good if used well.
 
Top