Mobiles, do we have to have them?

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just sick of getting stupid txt from girls asking me this and that and wanting a damm conversation over txt.

Also i get txt from ons's asking for more and giving me grief...

Then i get pestered all the time while it's on...

Just wanna know if everyone on here has a mobile/cellphone?...if not how do you manage with keeping in contact with girls and dates?.

Demonic

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a cell phone with touch features, not the iphone.

I pay 15 bucks a month for unlimited internet/e-mail etc.

I don't even have texting service so if I get a text I just ignore it because that costs 10 bucks for texting.

So if I get a text I ignore it and if they ask "wtf" I tell them I don't do texts, and to call me like a normal person, not some social retard. And if they say they were in class, I tell them to stfu and pay attention in class like a normal person.

Basically I invest money into my phone for rthe following reasons:

1) didn't have to lug around a laptop to check e-mail
2) don't have to log onto school computers to check/send e-mail
3) so I can check/send e-mail
4) so I can call ppl up/family/cab/911/etc
5) so family can contact me in case of emergency

notice talking to dumb hors through texts is not any of those.

don't put up with bullsh1t that pisses you off. follow my zero-tolerance policy for bullsh1t.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a home phone and give them that number?

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a text from a date tonight and she wanted me to call her back because she was out of credit. I did and we had a good chat and I noticed I'm after getting way better on the phone over the last 6 months. Before I was stuttering and thinking what to say which led to long awkward silences.

NotoriousBIP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate hate hate hate txt. I never had texts on my plan, I never wanted them and never paid for them. So near the beginning of this whole txt thing back a few years ago girls (and people in general) would try to send me txts. I could still recieve them and send back but it would cost extra $$. So after a very short time of this I called Sprint and had them BLOCK my txts. So now not only do I not have it in my plan, but people cannot send me them even if they tried, it will say this user cannot accept text messages.
Now, if you LIKE the txts and want to keep and use that feature of your phone, but you want to get the girls to cut down on the messages a bit, then I dont really know what you can do. Just try to tell girls when you see them to not text you. Thats the only thing I can think of but I used to do that too and 95% of the girls didnt ever heed my warning.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
U ppl actin like text is da worst. I have fun wit it, at times I don't feel like on da phone wit a girl n jus text. I guess its cuz im real good at da phone game n text game.... tho I do hate it when a girl only wants to text n not talk on da phone. Den I have to next them simple as that

Cry For Love

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Text messages have actual uses too though. Great for people leaving a message to you when your phone is turned off, making an appointment while in class or a lecture, etc.

Generally though they are very f*cking annoying, far inferior to actual phone conversation.

ashman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
IDK what the hell you guys are talking about ! txt is the best stuff in the world, for these following reasons

1. you keep in touch w/ girls without anyone buttin intp your business

2. if you wit your girl , put it on vibrate and you can txt the other girl without nobody knowin !

3. if you got those kind of family members that are rubbernecks into your life
and wont leave you alone , a secret cell phone w/ txt is a godsend ( i call it my NINJA PHONE ! )

there are many other reasons but these are some of mine !
plus if txt is too expensive, you need to get a better phone plan cuz mines only 0.05 for txt ! - N

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cell phones are good for a few reasons. You don't have to carry arround a pen and paper to get #'s, you don't have to search for a pen and paper if you don't have one.

If your cell phone is annoying like most are, then you should just turn it off. I only like using text when I am out on the town and get seperated from my wing man,.