"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Mlife

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
OK my social life... Since i've been accused of not having one.

School lIfe.

OK I flirt around a lot. Ect. um most of the firs hours I jus flirt round wit the girls in my classes. Nutting special 6+7's. Fifth hour I got biology. Damn crack head juniors in my class. Stole my bottle of Rimmy Martian and downed the whole thing in class :eek: . Oh well. A farily hot chick in dat class. I think she's a half black/white mix. Hot though. Once again nutting to special. Ok now my English class. As all classes I pay no attention to the teacher. Though he is pretty funney. (Last friday he accused my of sexually harassing a gril. MY bad :D ) lol Serioulsy I don't think the dude likes me. Ok dis is my favorite class though because of my fav. girl. I flirt **** up wit her. She's the only girl I'd really go out wit. Everyone else's jus *****:p . Anyway. I think she's into me. Not to sure and dont really care.Well here's the pos and negs.

1. she said once 'you and me would make a great sitcom' ?? taking it as a neg?

2. She's always making me look at her upper thighs and ****. 'Oh you like my pants? Feel them.' rubs her upper thigh to show them off. Or she was in a swimming suit. Feel my goosebumps(on her upper thigh)goosbumps.' makes me feel them. Or she'll make me feel her silky hair ect. I dunn. Could be friendly . Moderate.

3. When we flirt she always play hits me. THen laughs bout it Cours today she said while we were walkin in the hall. 'I'd hit you but I'm not gonna' or somehting of the like>:confused: oh well probably nuttin.

5. After our class toghether she makes me walk wit her instead of other people. She'll make up excuses and **** like. 'wait for me' or 'Now you gotta walk wit me so you can remind me to go to my locker.' I dunno. Pos.

6. No one really cares bout dis.

anyway. bad examples. Then I got dis 6 infront of me jus always tring to hit one me. God it sucks. Anyway I don't remember what dis posts about. Sorta got lost doing other stuff so. Pce.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
452
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
where i wanna get
your life sounds intresting
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
Oh damn was dis bout my life? whoops I was doing HW and forgot what I was writing bout. Oh yeah. My life's not near summed up in thier. Nor is my day. Actually my life's routinely spontaneous. A great oxymoron. As long as were on the above stated topic.

There's dis HB8 in my English class. Not the one mentioned above a different one. NAyway. When we pass each other in the halls going different drrections she does dis weird thing.Right as were passing she'll swing her arm around 180degrees and slap my back. Its really weird and hard to explain. I don't know what sh'es aiming for. The first day she hit my ass and the sencond day she hit my upper back. Really dosn't mean much I think jus thought i'd mention it cause it was so weird.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Capi Crimini
Ok now my English class. As all classes I pay no attention to the teacher.
I'd start paying more attention...Anyway, sounds...Like the girl is trying to slap you in the back of the head. Or maybe she dropped her knife?
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
lol. Naw I doubt that. Naw its not hard its like a pat or a friendly nudge. I jus thought it was weird how she did it though. lol. Pze.

And when you tell a girl you'd rape her if she wanted you to and she smiles and gigles about it. that a good thing? lol.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Yea, nice life, very nice..........

*tries to hide the fact that he clicked on the thread because he thought it was a milf experience mispelled*
 

Capi Crimini

Banned
Joined
Sep 1, 2003
Messages
855
Reaction score
0
Location
Hell
... yeah
 
Last edited:
Top