Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

MLB Baseball players today and the gloating

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like anytime a player gets a homerun they stand there and watch it and/or do a bat flip. Sometimes they can even be losing by a few runs, guy hits a double and then he is making gestures to his own dugout.

I don't remember players acting like this in the 90's and earlier.

As a Yankee fan, Derek Jeter NEVER did any of this. The guy always hustled and NEVER gloated.....EVER!

Baseball is hard to watch these days

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a HUGE Robin Yount fan and he never did any of that either despite winning 2 MVPs and playing for 20 years like the Hall of Famer he is. He was never a big HR guy, though.

I'm a big baseball fan and yes the posturing has gotten more common but not to the point of where it's ruining the game. I've seen a few guys this year bat flip and watch or slowly trot only to have the ball bounce off the top of the wall and stay in the park. Sometimes it costs them a base. Some guys don't seem to run out ground balls very hard anymore either. Most guys do play hard though because their job does depend on it.

Times change.