Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mixed Signals

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a girl I met in my voice class, and she seems hot, however I am not sure if she is interested. I started talking to her on the bus, she seemed to smile frequentely. So I thought at least she is interested in me. Later, I saw her in a cafe in the school, I approached her(she was in line) and I acted like I was only there to buy something, but started the conversation, after she bought something I asked if she wanted to walk to class together, she said no because she was sick. She said wasn't sure if she would go to class. Rejection...So I decided to back off. However, when I was waiting for the bus, I was talking to this guy, who apparentely is friends with this girl. She approached us and started talking. So I was like what the heck she was there so why not talk. She also seemed to smile. The friend of her's left and me and her were on the same bus. So I decided I'd still back off just in case. I did not talk to her on the bus ride home. However later, in class she started the conversation with me seeming like she wanted to talk, so I was like alright maybe she is interested because she seems to want to talk to me. She also saw me outside of class later and said hi. So I was like I think she is interested. The next time I saw her I touched her. She smiled.

Today however, I saw her, started talking and asked for her myspace.com address. Before I left, I touched her on the ass, she smiled. Hovever, I just got home and found out it is a fake. So, I don't get it. I touched her on the ass today, and she didn't reject it. So is she interested?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody with advice????

I just don't get it, why would this girl act like she possibly likes me, then reject me?

1. Could have screwed up the url.

2. Just not interested.

3. I did tell her I could submit her music to somebody, so she might have not wanted her music to be submitted. Maybe, because she wasn't ready for it yet.

4. Any other advice?

fallen_eiku

Don Juan
Reaction score
may she was just playing hard to get.

and may be she wants you to work a little hard to win her over.

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her to do something outside of class, that should provide all of the information you need on her interest level.

Or, just keep reading tomes of intent into every action she takes trying to convince yourself that her every little moves are trying to tell you something. Then, end up in vapor-lock because you haven't gotten a clear "Go" from her yet.

Your call, bro. I've done the second part, and it's not an experience I particularly reccomend.

If you're really curious, just ask to do something and find out for yourself.