“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mixed Signals

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
898
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I just read that article by Docloveon the front page of sosuave on mixed signals. at the end it said,

Remember, guys, that when a girl doesn’t pick up the phone and call you within two weeks, that means you’re out forever with that girl.
It seems reasonable, but in the world of instant messaging, can this concept be applied even though alot of todays communication is done through IM's?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
I didn't read that article, but by the looks of that quote, it seems like it's jumping the gun just a little.

I've known some girls who have blatantly told me they couldn't live without a phone, but these girls are the ones that couldn't shut their trap if you stapled their lips together.

I've also known some very shy girls who are very passive and would RARELY if ever call up a guy, but if you called them, they'd be very responsive and excited to hear from you.

Overall, the advice sounds too generalized. I'll try to go read the article to see what it says.
 

violator

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2002
Messages
505
Reaction score
5
I agree that this is a bit too generalized. Some women simply find it difficult to pickup the phone and call a man even if they are interested. And I banged a few that were quite flakey and lacked any phone etiquette.

Do a search on confident persistence. That may answer some of your questions.

Good Luck. ;)
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Just read the article, and to me, it sounded sort of like crummy advice. It's overzealous nexting if you ask me.

These types of cases should always be analyzed case-by-case, and not by a blanket statement like that.
 
Top