Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

mixed signals

sadora

Don Juan
Reaction score
well a bit but she still has me confused. I met this girl saturday night at my friend's party, in fact she's my friend's sister. we spent the night together in the guest room, heavy make out but no sex, mainly because she is my friend's sister and I didn't want to treat her like a random chick, and the fact that she has a kid. now, we've been talking on the phone quite a bit and went on a date last night...which was a bit awkward at first but ended up with us kissing again and her calling me when she got home without me asking her to. problem is that she still has issues with her ex and says that she doesn't want to sleep with anyone until she figures that out, while at the same time inviting me to her place to give her a back rub which involves her being naked.

am I missing something here? I know that I'm interested enough to pursue something more than sex and the fact that I've been friend's with her sister for years also makes me not want to treat her like something casual, because she is a good friend.

any ideas here guys??

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from this girl if this will get on your friend's nerve.

Her sister just wanted to have some fun 'making out' but not delving into sex as that would render her feeling classless.

I would suggest you try to learn more about her sis first and decide whether it's worth the chase.

themiltman

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me like shes using you for a toy while shes on bad terms with her boyfriend. The problem I have with situations like yours is the girl ALMOST ALWAYS goes back to the boyfriend its not worth the time and effort.

sadora

Don Juan
Reaction score
themiltman said:
It sounds to me like shes using you for a toy while shes on bad terms with her boyfriend. The problem I have with situations like yours is the girl ALMOST ALWAYS goes back to the boyfriend its not worth the time and effort.
I was thinking that way as well. They've been broken up for about six months now and she told me that it's pretty much over. If she is just using me though I wouldn't necessarily say no, she is pretty frigging sexy.
I'm just trying to figure out if there is a way to turn this girl into more just a fling, even with the ex issue.

Thanks!

changeherways

Don Juan
Reaction score
sadora said:
problem is that she still has issues with her ex and says that she doesn't want to sleep with anyone until she figures that out, while at the same time inviting me to her place to give her a back rub which involves her being naked.
The invite to do naked massaging is basically an invite for $ex if your "game" is good enough (she's literally subcommunicating that she'll go that far with you - and it's your job to make her feel comfortable and horny enough to go further). If a woman says to me something like "come over and we'll play strip poker, but no touching" or some retarded sh!t like that... i know that's an invitation to test my ability with her... to see if im worthy... a good bit of the worlds population would go over there and play the strip poker and either a) do nothing, being a "good guy" who was able to keep his hormones and check... or b) try to make a move without building the seduction end of the bargian and get frustrated and angry...

i'll do c) seduce her so bad that she ends up begging for it... with her eyes, body language, or words....

---
the boyfriend thing is another issue... i'd only count on possibly getting $ex from this girl... a relationship with a woman still hung up on a man from her past - is destined to be a dissasster... even someone like me - cannot pull some women away from the hold their ex has on them... so if you do get involved with this woman - DO NOT pour your heart into it and NEVER give her any indication that you want anything more than $ex with her...

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never listen to a chick that says they wont have sex with you. Thats simply ASD. If they put in the slightest effort to resist your advances, it gives them a clear conscience. Or, she's actually not planning on it, but can be turned on in the heat of the moment. I've had a ton of chicks say "damn it, I was trying NOT to sleep with you yet." They tried REAL hard, let me tell you.

sadora

Don Juan
Reaction score
changeherways said:
the boyfriend thing is another issue... i'd only count on possibly getting $ex from this girl... a relationship with a woman still hung up on a man from her past - is destined to be a dissasster... even someone like me - cannot pull some women away from the hold their ex has on them... so if you do get involved with this woman - DO NOT pour your heart into it and NEVER give her any indication that you want anything more than $ex with her...
I've personally never been in this situation and I know that women don't think the way we do, in the sense that the best way to get over someone is to sleep with someone else. Or do they? Because if I've learned anything from the girls I've dated is that women are just as horny as we are and a good lay can get them wrapped around your finger, just like a freak in bed can have us wrapped around hers.

I know I'm wasting my time trying to figure this out and I should go with the flow and whatever happens happens, but thanks for the insight anyway boys!

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I try to not mix social circle too much with the way I run cold approach game.

I mean, let's be honest here, in some sense, cold approach pick up does objectify women and its all about the most effective way of "closing a girl out", which has no repercussions on your part if you don't know the girl, but if she has ties to your social circle, then you're going to have problems.

I mean, sex is great and all, but if it's coming at the expense of say a friendship or your loyalties with someone, I don't think it's worth it going down that road.

Be careful with this one, and best of luck with it.

-Kevin