Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mixed Signals In Bed

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i meet this girl on tinder hooked up. During the sex she asked if i was done yet, (mind you he had probably been at it for maybe 10-15 min). I then hurry up and finish another 5 min later. After, she says "wow you know what you doing". (it didnt sound sarcastic at all). As im leaving she says, "If you ever want to hangout again just call me".

Now Im confused, I have never got any complaints in bed. how does a DJ handle this?

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ would certainly lit up a cigar, drink a glass of his best cognac, then go back on Tinder, get and fvck another plate so he can make an objective comparison about how tight their vaginas were.

If he still has some doubt, he would certainly call the first one for a second try and definitely make his mind. But before that, he would ask himself what was that odd sound she made with her mouth during their first encounter.

Then after some mature reflection, he would get a third one and perhaps call the second one so he can talk about how the moon smell that night and create some form of nonsense in her mind, not really knowing why he would do that, but he doesn't give a fvck anyway.

After that, and some more deep introspection, he would finally conclude that he prefers whisky.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A DJ wouldn't care what she said because it's irrelevant. As insignificant as the ant I stepped on this morning.

GeniuzKhrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Idiot.