Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

mixed signals from a friend

justsomeguy1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so i met this girl and we are very good friends. we have a lot in common and she is very attractive. we talk all the time, and sometimes i get the impression from her that she would like to be more than just friends, while other times i get the feeling that she has no romantic interest in me at all!! she is very confusing to me!!! i value our friendship very much, but at the same time i would like to find out if there could ever be anything more between us. i need to find out if this is possible without jeopardizing our friendship. i need some advice here!!!!

oh, and by the way, she is a very intelligent, confident woman with high self-esteem, so if I try using some cheezy pick-up line (which i know many guys would try to suggest) she would likely laugh in my face and never talk to me again!!! i need something that is subtle, but will give me a definative answer without putting our friendship in jeopardy!!!! also, i don't want to seem desperate!! i know this is a lot to ask, so i will greatly appreciate any advice that you guys can give me!!

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i value our friendship very much, but at the same time i would like to find out if there could ever be anything more between us. i need to find out if this is possible without jeopardizing our friendship."

Can't have it both ways. You are also in the emotional tampon / friendszone so I think it is over before it started.

If you want to find if she has some interest in - you really do??? Then go date other people and see how things change.

MadaMadaDame

Don Juan
Reaction score
i value our friendship very much
No need to be afraid, because it's what you called FRIENDSHIP. For me i think your afraid because your thinking if i can be friend with her then i can get her to like me if not for now, then on the future. NEWS is when a girl treats you a friend, chances are very low for her to be romantically interested with you.

So what do you do? Ask her out , make sure it's only the two of you. This would project to her that you are interested in her more than a friend. DON't TELL HER you like her. if she said yes on your invitation, then most likely there is possibility in turning it to romantic type of relationship.

if I try using some cheezy pick-up line (which i know many guys would try to suggest) she would likely laugh in my face and never talk to me again!!!
err, you know many guys would suggest? like who? you think too much dude.. And by the way, no need for pick up lines cause you already know her DOH!!, PICK UP LINES = pick ups. You already know her, what else do you need to pick up, i know pick up your balls :D

Final note: worst to worst is she would tell you let's just be friends. Well at least you got yourself what you want ( half of it ) you want to be friends still right? It's a win win situation.

Hope to hear what happens with her. Post feedbacks.

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should of Tapped it before you got to friends stage.

justsomeguy1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
MadaMadaDame-

you make a very good point: I do think too much!!! She has invited me to go to a concert with her and some of her girlfriends next week, so i'm not sure if that is the right time to make a move but hey, whatever happens will happen right!! Thinking only gets me in trouble LOL. thanks for the advice and i will post any developments.