mixed signals and more

toasttopper1879

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.There seems to be several different oppinions to what mixed signals actually mean and how they should be interpreted.Some say it means low interest,others say its a test and so on.
Can anyone clarify this for me.
Secondly why is it the norm for a girl to cancel a pre arranged date at the last minute,or maybe change the plans.Is this a test or does it just mean shes just not interested.
Cheers everyone.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women only cancel (ie. flake) when there is low interest. It isn't the norm and often things just come up otherwise.

cjibb

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women only cancel (ie. flake) when there is low interest. It isn't the norm and often things just come up otherwise."

But what if she is the one who initiates the date and then cancels at the last minute? After the first date I had with this girl, she asked me out a 2nd time and the night of our date she said something came up and suggested we go out 2 nights later because that's when she got paid. When I called her that night she said she had been so busy she forgot all about her date with me but still wanted to go out, so we did. And whenever I tried to pay for everything she always insisted on paying half. We always have a lot of fun together but I still can't tell whether she is truly interested or just wants to hang out.

Also, is it a good idea to always arrange a date a few days in advance or is it okay to call her up and ask her to do something the same day?

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the friends zone...

"she said something came up"
"said she had been so busy she forgot all about her date with me"
"she always insisted on paying half"
"We always have a lot of <non sexual> fun together"
"she asked me out"
"she suggested we go out 2 nights later"

Look who's in control here!

cjibb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by skinnydart
Welcome to the friends zone...

"she said something came up"
"said she had been so busy she forgot all about her date with me"
"she always insisted on paying half"
"We always have a lot of <non sexual> fun together"
"she asked me out"
"she suggested we go out 2 nights later"

Look who's in control here!
Well, if that's true then what should I do from here? I'm really into her, and according to a mutual friend she's been interested in me for a long time. I went out with her 2 nights ago-should I call her or wait for her to call me? If I ask her out, how should I go about things to get out of the friends zone, if that's possible? She usually ends up calling me if I don't call her within a few days.

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
simple

u keep dialing up the attraction and connection she has with you without ever showing her in anyway that u actually like her or love her. (subtle)

If u let her know u like her or love her then the game is over.
The game is over when she says she loves you or likes u FIRST.
U must let her say she likes u first.

Your aim in the game is not tell her how u feel about her and get her incredibly attracted and connected to u so she tells u first.
Who is the prize and who always must have the upper hand in any interaction with a woman? The answer is U

Ben

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
no i mean

the game is over when she loves you first.

if she says she likes u, just say i like u too.
ur accepting her that she likes u which makes her feel good. Make sure u read her when she says that or else she might be testing u.

Now that she has said 'i like u' first
now just let her say 'i love u' first.

get it.

Ben

alphamale1

Don Juan
Reaction score
once she has told her u 'i love u'
then u can say 'i love u too' or 'ive been waiting for u to say that' or whateva.

Ben

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a simple problem, do a search flakeyness means low intrest most of the time, your gonna have to find a different way in and that mostly revolves around Ignoreing her, or "ganji" games

let her miss you, show her what its like without you, if it works and she gets upset or whatever then obviously there is some unspoken feelings there.

if she goes, oh i haven't noticed
I thought you were busy

or just generally didn't care you were gone for a while, then its obvious where you stand.