Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mixed Signals and being Led on

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this really pisses me off. This girl that I like led me on for so long. I was so sure that she was really into me. She would pass me notes at school, gave me her number and told me to call without me even asking for it, called me and asked me a few times if I wanted to go the movies with her, talks to me all the time on AIM, and flirts with me a lot. We even went to the movies and hung out. So I was pretty sure that she liked me. Well, one day she im's me and asks me if I like her, and I say yes. Well, she says that she would never treat me any different for telling her that I liked her. Then she asks me if I want to go to the movies Friday. Well, we go and like a week later she im's me and tells me that she doesn't see us as becoming anything more then friends. I'm thinking to myself..WTF...She totally led me on for like 2 months and threw so many mixed signals at me....I find out that she is going out with someone 2 years younger then us and he is such a scrawny *****. Well, I still like her, and some day would like to go out with her...I mean, I have tried to next her, but I just can't find anyone else like her...I am drawn to her personality, and can't find anyone else with one like hers. We see each other everday at school, and she still talks to me, flirts, and wants to hang out with me....How do I either make her like me or next her? Remember that I see her everyday and it's very hard to get over her because she STILL flirts, talks, and wants to do stuff with me.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is obviously immature and playing with your emotions because she knows she has you hooked. What to do? STOP GIVING HER ATTENTION! Next time you see her, just act polite but by all means treat her like any other girl you know. Stop calling her. Cut all contact with her. And for Gods' sake stop supplicating. If she asks you to go out, say you are busy. Act like you do not care anymore. Start talking to the girls. Never put your efforts into anyone girl. Once she sees that you are not that love sick puppy dog following her around, her attitude will change and she may start chasing you. But, don't fall into the trap. Make sure you maintain control at all times. I can go on and on, so the best thing to do is read the DJ Bible. It explains in far greater detail what I am saying. Good luck :cool:

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
My thoughts

Next her dude, but you shouldn't have said that you liked her. Just try to make a question out of question or avoid it all together.

But find a new girl at the mall/store/wherever then get laid. Always works for me.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you torpedoed any interest she had in you when you said you liked her.
For the future, telling her that you "like her" "love her", etc. etc. is a BIG NEGATIVE.

By admitting you've got it for her, you eliminate the thrill of the chase. She's got you, she knows it, and now she wants to see who else she can get. That's what some women will do, so deal with it...

There's plenty of posts on how to remedy your situation, check the Bible.