Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mistook an approach invite and accepted. Went nowhere

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope you’re doing well.

quick scenario today: I was in the grocery store. Saw a very cute woman but I was farther away from her so I didn’t approach. Then she came over next to me so I assumed it was a AI, I said “Howdy!” And she looked at me with a surprised smiling face and said “Hi!” And that’s as far as it went. I walked away because I didn’t know what to do next.

my main reservation is this: in a hypothetical end goal scenario: even if I talk to her and dazzle her and she wants me due to my slick conversation game, it will all be fake and incongruent because that’s not how I am in my “real me time”. So that’s why I never go to far with this

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eventually you'll have to cross the rubicon and fail as many times as it takes to develop that "slick conversation game" until failures are less and less.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a grocery store, you could have asked about something in her basket or made an observation about something she was wearing.

If you absolutely don't know what to ask, you could use this "Mode One" style opener and go from there.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quick scenario today: I was in the grocery store. Saw a very cute woman but I was farther away from her so I didn’t approach. Then she came over next to me so I assumed it was a AI, I said “Howdy!” And she looked at me with a surprised smiling face and said “Hi!” And that’s as far as it went. I walked away because I didn’t know what to do next.
With that kind of reaction from her, she was interested. I know you don't like pointless small talk, though maybe look at it from another angle. Engage in small talk to get to know a little about their personality to see if there's patterns with regards to attraction towards you. Or something like this. Give yourself a reason to want to engage with them for analytical reasons.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a grocery store, you could have asked about something in her basket or made an observation about something she was wearing.

If you absolutely don't know what to ask, you could use this "Mode One" style opener and go from there.

Why do you keep reposting his vids when there's evidence of it all being staged? It's not like what you're showing is proof of anything. The guy filming is right within their line of sight. One even mentioned it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you keep reposting his vids when there's evidence of it all being staged? It's not like what you're showing is proof of anything. The guy filming is right within their line of sight. One even mentioned it.
Even if it is staged, what's wrong with going "Mode One" and opening with "I Like You" if you don't have an automatic opener?

In the book "Bang", Roosh suggested a standard opener for night game and I used his standard opener at nightlife venues for multiple years.

There is some value in having a standard opener to use. You don't have to think about the open. You say the standard open.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if it is staged, what's wrong with going "Mode One" and opening with "I Like You" if you don't have an automatic opener?
Nothing. I just think constant posting of that vid is doing a dis service to the site. You could have just said the opener to him and not posted a vid of a supposed successful pua that's staged.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In the book "Bang", Roosh suggested a standard opener for night game and I used his standard opener at nightlife venues for multiple years.

There is some value in having a standard opener to use. You don't have to think about the open. You say the standard open.
Doesn’t make a difference. Back in the day (I’ve approached over 200 women so I got experience enough to know) anyhow back in the day I would open with “hey, I know this is completely random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi” then mind numbing conversation till my brain melts and flows out of my ears whilst my d!ck shrivels up and turtles inside my groin. Not fun at all.

@DonJuanjr yeah that’s the thing it’s so incongruent. It would all be an act. Plus I hate it. Turns me off entirely tbh and feels like supplication

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarge you can accuse her of trying to steal your groceries or warn her about something in hers that will get her in trouble or something (make sure it's over the top)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day (I’ve approached over 200 women so I got experience enough to know) anyhow back in the day I would open with “hey, I know this is completely random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi” then mind numbing conversation till my brain melts and flows out of my ears whilst my d!ck shrivels up and turtles inside my groin. Not fun at all.

It would all be an act. Plus I hate it. Turns me off entirely tbh and feels like supplication
Approaching strangers in non-bar settings can be a real drag. Your opener is close to "I like you". It would be the long way of saying it.

Trying to create an interaction from nothing does often feel like an effort and not fun at all.

There's a reason why most men don't approach in non-bar settings without the crutch of alcohol. This was true even in the 1970s-1980s before testosterone levels started dropping.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn’t make a difference. Back in the day (I’ve approached over 200 women so I got experience enough to know) anyhow back in the day I would open with “hey, I know this is completely random but I thought you were cute and wanted to say hi” then mind numbing conversation till my brain melts and flows out of my ears whilst my d!ck shrivels up and turtles inside my groin. Not fun at all.

@DonJuanjr yeah that’s the thing it’s so incongruent. It would all be an act. Plus I hate it. Turns me off entirely tbh and feels like supplication
Do you do well with OLD?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you do well with OLD?
I did till last year then something changed. I keep track of sexual activity on my phone:

2019: 100+
2020: 200+
2021: 80+
2022: 14
2023: 12

I can only conclude the dating app algos are against me

@SW15 yeah I don’t drink. And it is what it is. I get enough interest when I’m out and about apparently but it’s sucks not being able to capitalize on it. I tried game years ago and it was a huge waste of my time

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did till last year then something changed. I keep track of sexual activity on my phone:

@SW15 yeah I don’t drink. And it is what it is. I get enough interest when I’m out and about apparently but it’s sucks not being able to capitalize on it. I tried game years ago and it was a huge waste of my time

Did you not get anything out of those 200 approaches?

Also I found its not a good idea to stay on these apps for a long time. The algorithm will punish you the longer you stay. Better to delete and rotate after a month or two.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you not get anything out of those 200 approaches?

Also I found its not a good idea to stay on these apps for a long time. The algorithm will punish you the longer you stay. Better to delete and rotate after a month or two.
I didn’t know hat about the apps, thank you. Perhaps I’ll do that.

I got 2 dates (one was an instant date, we went for coffee and got hit with the “I have a boyfriend” line, and the other was a date for the next night. Didn’t go well at all. The girl was 19 and seemed more curious about me than attracted. She rejected my kiss attempt so i ended the date.

contrast all this with now where I go straight to a girls house and we fvck. Just seems silly to date the “old fashioned way”

Last edited:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn’t go well at all. The girl was 19 and seemed more curious about me than attracted.
I think this just happened in my situation today as well. Younger but more curious about me. The rapport was good but I don't think the coast was clear. New developments lmao...No worries because I won't see her again until late summer.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could always put a $10 bill on the floor behind her shoe, then tap her arm and say "Scuse me me'am you dropped this." Then walk away. And set a situation where she knew you were doing it as a joke or so.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my main reservation is this: in a hypothetical end goal scenario: even if I talk to her and dazzle her and she wants me due to my slick conversation game, it will all be fake and incongruent because that’s not how I am in my “real me time”.
That is not who you are at all times. Sometimes you just so happen to be in a talkative mood. Sometimes you're not. Like in your example. Were you to be in a talkative mood when you noticed her, it would not be showing her your fake side, but simply showing her your talkative side.

Sometimes all it takes is letting her do most of the talking in the beginning, by asking her a couple questions, which allows your talkative side to get going. But that requires you staying in there. And not allowing the nerves of not knowing what to say, to get the better of you.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, hope you’re doing well.

Ohhh.

I get it.

"Instead of taking charge of the situation like a MAN, I pussied out and walked away with my tail tucked between my legs".

That's what I got out of it.

Bro, cmon now.

"She looked at me with a surprised smiling face".

Damn, what more do you need?

You need her to get on her knees and start sucking you off in the middle of the store for you to determine that she may be interested?

Got damn. Grow a pair.

my main reservation is this: in a hypothetical end goal scenario: even if I talk to her and dazzle her and she wants me due to my slick conversation game, it will all be fake and incongruent because that’s not how I am in my “real me time”. So that’s why I never go to far with this
Dudes will use any excuse in the book as to why they don't make sh!t happen.

Just say "I am a scared chicken sh!t puzzy cat. Would that be more accurate?

First of all, guys like you don't think logically.

Do you want to know what logical thinking is?

Logical thinking is something like this...

"If a nasty, stanky, unattractive woman approached me in a store, and tried to get my number....it doesn't matter what she say, how she say it, or the duration of our conversation; I will still be disinterested in going on a date (or having sex) with her, because I am not attracted to her."

Now, take that and say to yourself...

"Hmmm, shouldn't it be the same way with women, on the flip side?"

"If a fat, nasty, unattractive man approached a woman in a store and tried to get her number...it doesn't matter what he say, how he say it, or the duration of their conversation; the woman will still be disinterested in going on a date (or having sex) with the man, because she is not attracted to him".

Pretty logical, is it not?

So, it is not a matter of you saying stuff that isn't true to your genuine self...it is a matter of you getting through your skull that "no matter what I say, if she doesn't find me attractive, I will be rejected".

So logically speaking, say whatever you have to say to let her know that you are interested in her, and either she will fuk with you, or she won't.

You live with the results and move tf on...and if you are like me and would go Mode One on her, then you would not only walk away, but you will walk away smiling with your head held high.

It ain't rocket science, it is either you have balls, or you don't.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not who you are at all times. Sometimes you just so happen to be in a talkative mood. Sometimes you're not. Like in your example. Were you to be in a talkative mood when you noticed her, it would not be showing her your fake side, but simply showing her your talkative side.

Sometimes all it takes is letting her do most of the talking in the beginning, by asking her a couple questions, which allows your talkative side to get going. But that requires you staying in there. And not allowing the nerves of not knowing what to say, to get the better of you.
Please provide the evidence you obviously have of me in a talkative mood. I’ll wait