Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mistake: When you don't remember a girl, she hates you for it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done this at least 3 times within the past year. I knew her face, I knew her name, I knew how attracted we WERE to each other 3, 2, even one year ago, and then I see/run into her again, and say nothing, as if, I don't even recognize her, and I can tell she's thinking, "Don't you even recognize me???" but SHE doesn't GIVE, so I don't give, and admit that I know her and ask, "Hey, how are you? How have you been (her name)?"

I've noticed that She will, more often than not, BURN your name and face and existence to a simmering crisp in her mind IF you act like you don't know her.

This really fvckin pisses them off!

One, Just yesterday, [she even got married last month!!], saw me, (after I had been ignoring her for almost 3 years every time I saw her) and I could tell, with the smile she GAVE to me, that she EVEN THOUGH JUST MARRIED wanted me Badly. So there's an exception to every woman. MOST, I tell you, will Hate you for it Outwardly.

The thing is, SHE doesn't acknowledge me, so WHY should I acknowledge HER first? Why does the onus always HAVE to be on ME to Be Happy to see her again???

Women are FOREVER playing this fvckin power game, when I am doing all the backbreaking fvckin work, when I am the MAN, when I am the Prize, not her. Never lose your frame for modern woman, and they will Hate you for it.

Rho

Don Juan
Reaction score
some people feel awkward or too shy to say 'hi' if they havent seen you in a while.

i dont think its a power game at all, if you recognize someone go in for the "hi" straight away, guy or girl, im sure most will appreciate it.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Message from captain obvious:

when you ignore anyone you've known for a while before, they will resent you a little for ignoring them rather than acknowledging them.

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait till you sleep w/one on a ONS and you forget it. Then yrs from that, you see them again and remind you. But you forgot it. Really pisses them off. I know personally

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense, why should you acknowledge her if she doesn't acknowledge you back. Seems fair.

However, here's another perspective:

As part of my inner game/frame, I don't care if girls acknowledge me or not, if I know your face and your name and we've talked previously - I'm gonna say hi no matter what vibe/look they give me.

It keeps me in that (outwardly) non-reactive mode, where I control the dynamics of whatever that's within my vicinity.

Sometimes a girl that doesn't necessarily know me well ,but i see regularly would get a warm greeting from me, and at that point, they have this look of confusion and surprise which resembles a deer-headlights look.