"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Mistake after mistake, she is gone!

Done4good

New Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Met a girl 8 months ago. First 6 months went really good. I guess we went fast, I started to see her 5 to 6 days a week sleeping over her place. Because I have a roomate, we chose to spend most of the nights at her place.

5 months in, we traveled back to my country for holiday, we spent 1 month there, sleeping together every day. When we returned back home to our country, she hired me and we started working together as she was my supervisor.
At this point we were spending a lot of time together 5 to 6 days a week at home and a lot of time together at work.
I failed to recognize this wasn't healthy for a 6 month relationship. She started acting bitvhy , talking to me loud asking for me to spend more time alone at my own place. I didn't listen to her and we continue to see each other daily and sleeping together daily.
She was cooking me dinner, lunch to take to work, breakfast, washing my working clothes daily, and she also has a daughter to take care of. I hadn't got my first salary yet so I didn't help much with money and she started saying she didn't have much left. She literally exploded emotionally suffocated and smothered.

I failed to recognize that at this point I should back off, spend more days at my place and give her some room to breath.

One night at her place, because we weren't having so much sex anymore, she was closing herself emotionally with all this stress at home, work, cooking for me etc and also was going through some health issues, some endoscopy thing about some cancer check up .. We had an argument big big one, I shouted at her and pushed her, she took this as domestic violence and kicked me out of the house. She asked for space to think if she wanted to continue the relationship.

Unfortunately, and working together, I couldn't give the space, I called her 5 days in row and on the 6th day I showed up at her place to talk, she go scared, freaked out and didn't open the door. When she finally did, she gave me all my clothes and said it was over.

I spent 3 weeks or so calling, asking her to give us a chance, but it was too late. By the end of the 3rd week I was blocked everywhere except emails.

I'm now 5 days No Contact , we broke up a month ago.

Looking back I know it was a big mistake to join her company, work with her, her being my supervisor. We spent too much time together.

Now, she wants nothing to do with me, she is scared of me because I chased her for 3 to 4 weeks calling and texting her and showed up at her place to talk unannounced.

It's done?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
It was done loooooooong before she even asked for space. You need to move on and learn from your mistakes.
 

Done4good

New Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
44
It was done loooooooong before she even asked for space. You need to move on and learn from your mistakes.
Forgot to mention she has bulimia. Some sort of eating mental disorder.. She has a hard time with this. She is very self conscious of her body, used to hide her belly during sex, enjoys her time alone. People with this disease binge a lot on food and vomit.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
That's kind of beside the point. You listed enough mistakes on your part to fill a book.

You need to let her go completely and move on. She is exhausted and shut down, and I guarantee her motor will never start up again for you. Go 100% No Contact and get out and socialize and remember your lessons.
 

Done4good

New Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
44
That's kind of beside the point. You listed enough mistakes on your part to fill a book.

You need to let her go completely and move on. She is exhausted and shut down, and I guarantee her motor will never start up again for you. Go 100% No Contact and get out and socialize and remember your lessons.
Yeah I ****ed up pretty bad lol
I mentioned the disease because people with it have a hard time bounding with other and get smothered easily, rhye need time alone to binge and vomit. My mom has anorexy since I remember which is very similar.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Move over Don Juan. It looks like you understand women and all the fundamentals of what "scares" a woman better than anyone.

Now, she wants nothing to do with me, she is scared of me because I chased her for 3 to 4 weeks calling and texting her and showed up at her place to talk unannounced.

Call me crazy... but I wonder if her stand-off behavior might be a result of something you didn't even acknowledge above.

I ....... pushed her, .
Seriously though... At your age of 37, if pushing her isn't even on your radar as poor behavior or an offense that you believe she'd find unacceptable. I think you're beyond help here at sosuave.
 
Last edited:
Top