"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Mission Impossible?

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
I'm back for the summer. I'll be here for another month, but already I feel that I like to get further with a girl that I know from college. We went out for dinner (hadn't seen each other for a year and I just contacted her out of the blue). She made a reference to inviting me over for dinner (date unspecific though).

The problem is distance. I live in another state. I have family here so I come back every 3 or 4 months. I wonder if you guys think it's worthwhile for me to try to pursue her, knowing that we're going to be apart and I don't have much time to work with?

Is this Mission Impossible??? I mean, if not for the fact that we're apart I'd be making plans for the coming weekend or something, so now I'm sort of holding my troops...
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2002
Messages
832
Reaction score
0
Location
Right there! [email protected]
Yes you are wasting your time. Long Distance Relationships are poo.

Meet some other women in your area, don't waste time and money on a girl that you aren't gonna be able to build a relationship with. Or turn it into a FB relationship so whenever your passing by her area you can have a good time.

Mr. Mystery
 

Jay26

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2003
Messages
221
Reaction score
0
Long distance relationships suck for the obvious reasons, I woudn't bother, I get annoyed when the chick lives on the other side of town let along a different state;)
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
It all depends on what you want.

Or more like how u want it.

It will be worth it if u believe this girl is worth it.
 

Reto

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2003
Messages
836
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Long diatance relationships suck.

Get with her, but don't be exclusive. Keep your options open.

Who was it that said you've got to try on as many shoes as possible to find one that fits perfectly. Same with women...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top