Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mission: Impossible - Sex At The Gym

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
i have made significant progress in the past 72 hours.

i still do NOT know if its possible to pickup and **** the girl inside the gym

but i now know 100% that its possible to meet a girl and take her home right then and there from the gym.

my instincts tell me that if there are girls willing to go home with a new guy from the gym then ****ing them in the gym should be possible.

i also spoke to this girl i know who is one of those gym addicts who takes it very serious and goes all the time. i told her about my goal and she provided amazing info and gave me advice on what time to go and what type of girls to target to pull this off.

so overall i have learned a lot.

for now im not going to get into details because i feel you guys have not helped me at all in this thread.

the replies in this thread have been of so low quality im not sure i will even post on here again after this message.

if anyone here is serious and has valuable info you can post here or PM and in exchange i can tell you what ive learned so far.

but is this is going to be a one way value exchange with people posting nonsense then im just going to keep everything i learn to myself.

ive now gone to the gym 10 of the last 11 nights to work on this and im planning to keep going every day for the rest of this month.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for now im not going to get into details because i feel you guys have not helped me at all in this thread.

the replies in this thread have been of so low quality im not sure i will even post on here again after this message.
Don’t forget your baby bottle sippy-cup on the way out.

Billtx49

Reaction score
im not sure i will even post on here again after this message.

im just going to keep everything i learn to myself.
We hate to see you go as we appreciate and respect forum members, but with this forum being about men helping men, you may indeed be on the wrong forum.
Goodbye and good luck