Mission Impossible: Getting back the Ex!

Reaction score
That's a good one TTAG - "Happy break-up anniversary"", very original. This would let her know that you have been tormented by her absence and you continue to think about her. Is this what you want her to think?

Do you want to marry her? You don't mind if she had sex with 10 dudes after your break-up? This is a possibility if she is aa 9.5!

You want her back because you think you are not going to find another girl that is a hb9.5 to replace her, and you feel like an idiot because you caused the break-up. What exactly did you do?
Are you sure it was your fault? Were you jealous? She is a narcisstic - this is not a good trait to have in a mate - it shows you that she is too focused on the physical and not enough on the emotional and spiritual side of things - could this have contributed to the seperation?

What do you like most about her character and values that you are so deperately in need of for wanting her back? How is her attitude?

Or do you just want her back for sex? Two years later and still obsessed with her - not normal!! Why would she take you back?

Most beautiful girls get stalked - don't become one of the stalkers! Just leave her alone, and hold on to your dignity - you are trying to prove something, aren't you? What rumor is going around campus?

You are going to look like a bigger chump than you were before if you approach her and insinuate to her friends/family that you are still interested in returning to ypur lost treasure. Were you in love or lust?

She is always getting attention from guys who are obsessed with her and here you are doing the same - no wonder she is conceited!

Move on with your life - you are pretending that this is just a challenge or a casual hobby, but it's really a quest to win her love back - which can't be done!!! Yiou stated yourself that she stated that "things changed" and that she was not in love with you anymore - and this was only a week after you left her? HUH?? She felt this way long before you broke up you were just blinded by her beauty. You gave her a perfect outlet for her escape from you when you broke up with her - now she is thinking "great, I didn't have to initiate the break up, this relieves me of this burden." So you when you come back a week later to apologize, she states "things changed in a week and I lost all ove for you in a week" HUH?

This tells you that you are not the one who broke it off, it was broken a long time before you left her- she actually left you, but she just didn't tell you. Yiou did her the favor, and even obliged her by thinking it was all your fault. I would seriously reevaluate why you departed and why she so readily accepted your departure. If she was so devastaed by your absence after a week, why didn't she attempt to solve your diffwerences and try to work things out? She didn't want you!! "things changed" means you are out of my life and I'm on the next jock!!

Don't embarass yourself further and quit tormenting your mind by even thinking there is a possibility of returnig to "true" love. It isn't going to happen!! If you can date 20 girls in 2 years, I'm sure you can find a replacement and you are only 21. Never live with a woman unless you are married!!! Guys become chumps when they are this close to their hor, because they don't want to give up the easy daily pvssy, so they jump through hoops trying to "make her happy so that she doesn't leave me". Also, women see aside of you (anger) that they would never see if you wern't living together, because there are many more situations that would bring about this condition and she is observing you 24hours /7 days a week, instead of 2 hours a day.

Women get very scared of angry men because we literally have the power in our hands to kill them!! She may fear your angry outbursts will one day turn violent against her!

If you want to show her the new you, then don't be chump and quit tring to prove yourself to her and play little games to get her attention. Live a happy and productive life without her. Quit talking about her to others!!!! this looks AFC. Even if others bring her up, just tell them you are beyond her and have moved on. Trust me, she knows you are interested in her, she is not an idiot, people have told her that your eyes light up when they talk to you about her. So why hasn't she called you knowing this? She don't want you. Slap - wake up!!!

She don't care about the new don juan you! You care about the new you and you want to show her this newfound spirit and attitude but in your childish and deperate attempts to show her the new you, you are ironically looking like a chump - the old you. Understand?

This was better advice than the first advice I gave you in November, when I was a newbie, I said, "Say no to hos". I still stand by that statement however - a girl that lives with dudes and is not married is a ho! You were just the next chump in line! You were not the first and you are not the last. Never expect loyalty from a hor - she owes you nothing - you owe her nothing!! You are even. Enough said!

Last edited:

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks PuertoRican_Lover

what you said is exactly what i needed to hear.

will follow your advice, thanks so much man.

DonJohn83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey TTAG, long time no see buddy.

So you've had practically NO encounters with this chick since u last posted?

TTAG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJohn83
Hey TTAG, long time no see buddy.

So you've had practically NO encounters with this chick since u last posted?
hey man good to hear from you. how you been? had good holidays?

yeah no encounters with this chick. im 99.9% over her now, so im just gonna follow what PuertoRican_Lover said.

we should be hitting the town again sometime soon. what do you think?