Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Missing Ex's Face. Help me here bro

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Haven't been much on the prowl for women lately and I havent been coming across any that interest me in my current day to day. typically my women have fallen into my lap due to circumstance, kind of destiny-fate like in a way. well lately its been a drought..ever since my Ex BPD a couple months ago.

I made a thread about meeting this girl at a hotel an she bailed. well last night she took me out to dinner, she hit me up and wanted to make things right etc. I was like thats cool. anyway shes a nice girl but being out with her really made me miss my bpd exgf. beyond her disorder she was a great girl for me, we fit together when she wasnt being crazy. fkin ay.

I know I have to stay strong and remain NC. She still "loves" me she has said and blablabla. I am the one who initiated our end. This girl, I know that in 3 years she could be wifed up with a kid. And all i have to do is come into the picture and she would be mine again. thats how our relationship was. the problem is shes chaos incarnate...can only keep that ish under control for so long.

just kind of getting this off my chest...not trying to relapse here.

ChangePages

Don Juan
Reaction score
I truly believe that BPD don't care about anyone but themselves. They only want to have you around for their own NEEDS. It's never about you. My ex-bpd recently left me and quickly got into a rebound. These type of girls don't even see themselves as worthy to anyone and jump around and use people. They don't care about us. You were just the victim of the moment. And when they're done with you they paint you black.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These things happen. If you don't have any decent plates the best advice I can give is to just knock one out whenever you feel tempted to contact your ex.

A lot of the time the urge to contact our ex's stems from being horny and craving female companionship, not necessarily because we miss them as a person.

FinallyFree

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to get it off your chest here. Talking about my BPD ex here has prevented me from contacting her several times.

I just found out from mutual friends tonight that her ex has rejected her. Her grand plot was to dump me then be saved by him (last time it was the opposite).

Of course an hour later, I get a message. She's "thinking about me". After ignoring me (other than occasionally egging me on to kill myself) for 2-3 weeks.

This is a girl who during our relationship needed access to my email accounts and slept with my cell phone because she is "paranoid about cheaters".

Never get your hopes up. She will never turn "normal". Everything will be some sick game you have to lose and she has to win.

This won't be a woman who sits by your death bed reliving all the times you shared. She will get angry at you for dying and find a rebound in he lobby. That's just what these people are. Drama, deception, vanishing acts.

Keep your memory clear. Remember why when you were with her, you wanted out.

Last edited:

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easier said than done, but continuing to follow the rules of NC win out in the end. Focus on the self, work out, read, meet friends, family and new people, spin plates, engage in hobbies. It takes anything up to a year or so.... sometimes even longer, depending what went on. I can honestly now say having gone through it a few times, it gets easier and quicker to deal with each time. And, right now I really am happy being single, having options and I actually enjoy going home most evenings, chilling out, taking care of my own business and not answering to anyone. Most of all not dealing with drama queens.

That's not to say I wouldn't like to meet someone new and or spin more plates, but they will have to fit in to my new regimen now.

Take the emotion out of dating and just enjoy it. Not every girl you meet is going to be your Cinderella; that doesn't mean you can't have fun and fck them. Learn how to be a single man again; get a few lays out of your system. You'll be in a better place for it.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We always miss those good moments. Up until I met my other serious plate, I would remember the good times with the wh0re that pushed the redpill down my throat, now I think about the good moments with my first girl after her, she was really a qtie.
So what, am I going to contact her even though one of my rules of life is I don't get into LDR? Hell no, I will find another cute nice girl down the road, even if until now I'm only meeting boring average ones.
Just accept that the grass is always greener, this is how humans minds are, and keep going down your path.

WhiskeyTango

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easier said than done, but continuing to follow the rules of NC win out in the end. Focus on the self, work out, read, meet friends, family and new people, spin plates, engage in hobbies. It takes anything up to a year or so.... sometimes even longer, depending what went on. I can honestly now say having gone through it a few times, it gets easier and quicker to deal with each time.
This is the key. This got me through my divorce and once I started spinning plates it expedited the healing process exponentially.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's great to get stuff like this off your chest. You morph into a different person when you talk about your ex. You have clearly come a long way and completely cutting your ex out of your life is the right thing to do, remember that.

I know if you were advising anyone else on here, you would be telling them to stay the fvck away!

It's the weekend, so get out there and take some action on the millions of women out there!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
you are all right gents, thanks for clearing me up i actually needed that. its easy to forget the horrible times, and how i wanted out and how i had to plan my breakup in order to not trigger her into hurting me or hurting herself.

your right these chicks have no self worth. and u could be bruce wayne an a bpd will still trash you. im keeping my distance from her and i am not going to contact. a disturbing thought thats helped me to cope is thinking of her face, when she looked at me, her soft skin..then i remembrr you know what julian, your little ex princess bpd has taken multiple c0cks and loads on her face and mouth and knowing thats it helps me to NEVER speak to her again.

i do miss the female companionship...just javent been able to replace that.

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
i hear ya man...
just keep talking to new woman and eventually youll find one that takes your mind off of her.
you just have to laugh it all off man. that's what i do.

one of my best friends whos extremely successful with woman always says
"bro.. someone fkd her before me... and someones gonna fk her after me.. that's how i look at it"

just spoke to mine yesterday she wanted to see me. i had something to do i couldn't.
so by the end of the convo it turned into an argument and she brought up old ****. sometimes it just doesn't work anymore.