Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Miss my ex but too much pride to ask for her back

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was messing around on my ex, Obviously I felt bad about it but she wasn't giving me what I wanted so I just kind of kept her around. Last weekend I didn't ask her out because she's been busy studying for an exam the last year she's almost never free during the weekend. I asked her if she was free for sure 100% and she said yes. I said ok let me throw on some clothes and shower Ill pick you up in an hour and she goes "you had your chance"

lol...

At this point I lost my temper and told her to get the **** dressed because I was coming over. Her dad is very funny about her having guys she's afraid of the guy... so she calls me up hysterical in a panic attack begging me to not come over and threatens to call the cops and blocks me lol.

She's hot as **** so I guess guys put up with her ****....her dad babies the **** out of her she's an only child and very selfish in her own world and doesn't get it. One of the reasons why I cheated on her probably. I just can't relate. She's 27 which is too old to be living at home for one. The fact that she acts like a child turns me off, but the sex was great so I stayed.

I miss her, but am extremely put off. Do you guys think I was wrong here? Do i have a temper issue? This is not some girl I would "play it cool with" who was "testing me"....I literally would disappear for a month and bang her whenever I wanted. I legitimately felt bad for not giving her attention and wanted to do something nice for her.

I feel like any guy would of lost his **** if a girl he had been dating for two years pulled that **** to him.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I was messing around on my ex, Obviously I felt bad about it but she wasn't giving me what I wanted so I just kind of kept her around. Last weekend I didn't ask her out because she's been busy studying for an exam the last year she's almost never free during the weekend. I asked her if she was free for sure 100% and she said yes. I said ok let me throw on some clothes and shower Ill pick you up in an hour and she goes "you had your chance"

lol...

At this point I lost my temper and told her to get the **** dressed because I was coming over. Her dad is very funny about her having guys she's afraid of the guy... so she calls me up hysterical in a panic attack begging me to not come over and threatens to call the cops and blocks me lol.

She's hot as **** so I guess guys put up with her ****....her dad babies the **** out of her she's an only child and very selfish in her own world and doesn't get it. One of the reasons why I cheated on her probably. I just can't relate. She's 27 which is too old to be living at home for one. The fact that she acts like a child turns me off, but the sex was great so I stayed.

I miss her, but am extremely put off. Do you guys think I was wrong here? Do i have a temper issue? This is not some girl I would "play it cool with" who was "testing me"....I literally would disappear for a month and bang her whenever I wanted. I legitimately felt bad for not giving her attention and wanted to do something nice for her.

I feel like any guy would of lost his **** if a girl he had been dating for two years pulled that **** to him.
How long had you two lovebirds been dating? She doesn't seem too over the top on you. It also seems you are more into her than she's into you. For optimal results, it should be the other way around.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long had you two lovebirds been dating? She doesn't seem too over the top on you. It also seems you are more into her than she's into you. For optimal results, it should be the other way around.
Two years. She was always contacting me and pushed for a relationship. I told her what she wanted to hear so I could keep her around for sex. Loved the sex, never was crazy about the relationship. Very selfish girl, other than sex and constantly calling me and annoying me I don’t think she was that good to me. Just not in her nature she’s a spoiled brat only child ....she once told me a story when a guy asked her to split the tab and she walked out. I think a girl should pay sometimes. I didn’t spend a dime on her the last year of the relationship

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she miss you?
We stopped talking two months ago. I went on banging other chicks and she came back. Now we are done again. Personally I don’t care I would just like the satisfactory of having the ***** apologize for once. Getting her to see her faults is like pulling teeth. One of the reasons I checked out emotionally a year ago, there is no getting through to her she’s got the mentality of an 18 year in old in a 27 year olds body

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
We stopped talking two months ago. I went on banging other chicks and she came back. Now we are done again. Personally I don’t care I would just like the satisfactory of having the ***** apologize for once. Getting her to see her faults is like pulling teeth. One of the reasons I checked out emotionally a year ago, there is no getting through to her she’s got the mentality of an 18 year in old in a 27 year olds body
Right, you're not emotionally invested and couldn't care less.

And that's why you're made a long azz post about her for us to see, even after checking out a year ago.

Obviously she's done and dismissed.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, you're not emotionally invested and couldn't care less.

And that's why you're made a long azz post about her for us to see, even after checking out a year ago.

Obviously she's done and dismissed.
Why are you getting defensive? When I had her calling me all the time I cheated on her and didn’t care. Now that I don’t have that, I miss her. Not sure why this is so tough to comprehend.

I am simply trying to get other people’s opinion. Was I wrong in the situation or did I have a point and should I just say good riddance. If it was my fault, I would reach out but I don’t feel like it was.i feel like most guys would of gotten pissed off at her too unless they had the patience of a monk.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Why are you getting defensive? When I had her calling me all the time I cheated on her and didn’t care. Now that I don’t have that, I miss her. Not sure why this is so tough to comprehend.

I am simply trying to get other people’s opinion. Was I wrong in the situation or did I have a point and should I just say good riddance. If it was my fault, I would reach out but I don’t feel like it was.i feel like most guys would of gotten pissed off at her too unless they had the patience of a monk.
I'm not being defensive at all.

Best you look up that word and find it's meaning.

Anyhow, you mentioned you're moved on since a year ago.

So why are you stalking her in real life ?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP if she was annoying why do you miss her? You just miss that strange? Or you miss her annoying attention? Sounds like you took an ego blow and are trying to convince yourself you didn't feel it when you did.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lack of options s a *****, move on

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Stop chasing and if there are feelings there from her, she'd reach out. She sounds toxic to me dude.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP if she was annoying why do you miss her? You just miss that strange? Or you miss her annoying attention? Sounds like you took an ego blow and are trying to convince yourself you didn't feel it when you did.
Good point maybe I don’t miss her. Maybe it’s cause I don’t have any other chick I’m really interested in at the moment. The plate I was cheating on her with wasn’t what I hoped she would be either.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point maybe I don’t miss her. Maybe it’s cause I don’t have any other chick I’m really interested in at the moment. The plate I was cheating on her with wasn’t what I hoped she would be either.
you were probably cheating on her because you suck at communicating and identify with the L that may result. it seemed easier to cheat, so that's what you did. when you're not validated by the attention women give you then you won't care if she leaves or not. you'll be more comfortable expressing yourself and it'll be natural and easy to say what you like/dislike and take appropriate action.