“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Miss Me?

Injess

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2022
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Age
27
Location
Malawi
Prelude : I got a girl and currently we doing a long distance thing for a month as I have to go to site and work... Anyways we talk everyday on phone (been gone for 2 days now)... But I want her to miss me as I have noticed that Iam giving way too much attention... How do I make her miss me but not show that Iam depriving her of the attention she so badly wants...

Help a infant Don Juan out
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 18, 2022
Messages
451
Reaction score
216
Age
49
Location
Darwin, Australia
Skip a few days when you call her. Don't become predictable. Build mystery, which will develop curiosity, that enhances intrigue.

I think I made the same mistake with my last relationship.
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Calling your girl every day is bad habit to develop. The only way to break is to never start doing it.

The answer OP, is to let her call you. Start testing the waters of skipping a day when you plan to call her. See how she responds. If the blowback is severe there isn’t anything you can do because you fvcked up the communication pattern. If she can tolerate every other day, start missing two days. Increase the time between your reaching until she calls you out on it. If she calls or texts you- you have to answer and talk to her. We just want to slowly reduce your initiation of contact.

Do NOT verbalize this plan to her. Do not talk about needing space. Just do this through your action.
 
Joined
Feb 26, 2022
Messages
26
Reaction score
49
Location
Apokolips
Prelude : I got a girl and currently we doing a long distance thing for a month as I have to go to site and work... Anyways we talk everyday on phone (been gone for 2 days now)... But I want her to miss me as I have noticed that Iam giving way too much attention... How do I make her miss me but not show that Iam depriving her of the attention she so badly wants...

Help a infant Don Juan out
You’ve already lost with that mindset. You want her to miss you? That’s something a female would say. Unless she’s your fiancé or wife, I would definitely go meet other chicks. You’ve got Oneitis. If you want her to “ miss you” then explore other options.

“Cut a chick off for a weekend let her know what she missed”. - Ma$e
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
Prelude : I got a girl and currently we doing a long distance thing for a month as I have to go to site and work... Anyways we talk everyday on phone (been gone for 2 days now)... But I want her to miss me as I have noticed that Iam giving way too much attention... How do I make her miss me but not show that Iam depriving her of the attention she so badly wants...

Help a infant Don Juan out
The only way for someone to genuinely is miss you is if your not present all the time. It sounds like you are giving her too much attention, she'll eventually get too comfortable and take it for granted.

No one misses someone that is always there. This is probably why marriage or living together can be unrealistic and eventually the cause of "falling out of love".

Modern Man Advice
 
Top