This is really strange. Up until recently, I had no trouble getting girls when I wanted to. Now, girls just bug me so much that I end up telling them to fvck off considerably before I ask for a number.
Example: last night I went and started a conversation with a decent looking girl (ok face, nicer about 12" down). It was all going well, I was the center of attention, all that. Then the girl said something dumb, and I mocked her for the next 15 minutes until she walked away and stopped talking to me.
I think it was when I said "you're female, so you're not a person" or "did I offend you? I don't care."
Granted, there could have been other reasons she left, like the doomfook friends I happened to be hanging out with. However, this is the fastest I've gone from having a girl offer to let me check if her breasts are real to hating me forever.
This isn't a case of ****y-funny gone too far, and it's been happening a lot to me lately. I'm so offensive that girls just end up hating me... And I just don't care. It seems that most girls are so boring it's hard for me to even be attracted enough to them to not rip on them mercilessly.
The only thing I can think of that's changed is I've started smoking large quantities of weed. But I always thought that made you nicer... Thoughts anyone?
Example: last night I went and started a conversation with a decent looking girl (ok face, nicer about 12" down). It was all going well, I was the center of attention, all that. Then the girl said something dumb, and I mocked her for the next 15 minutes until she walked away and stopped talking to me.
I think it was when I said "you're female, so you're not a person" or "did I offend you? I don't care."
Granted, there could have been other reasons she left, like the doomfook friends I happened to be hanging out with. However, this is the fastest I've gone from having a girl offer to let me check if her breasts are real to hating me forever.
This isn't a case of ****y-funny gone too far, and it's been happening a lot to me lately. I'm so offensive that girls just end up hating me... And I just don't care. It seems that most girls are so boring it's hard for me to even be attracted enough to them to not rip on them mercilessly.
The only thing I can think of that's changed is I've started smoking large quantities of weed. But I always thought that made you nicer... Thoughts anyone?