Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mirroring ?

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello fellow Speed Dj's, As you noticed on the left, this is my first post and my first question. :D

Mirroring: Okay, we know what the theory behind the technique already is. As Milton Erickson proclaimed as subconsciously meeting someone in their way of being and thus, ‘people like people who are like themselves’ There would be some kind of connection between the 2. Now I’ve made this my purpose to connect with anyone whether family member or potential. What I’ve found was that, subtly the other person can eventually follow your movements to a degree.

Let's say you meet a female and she's a spoiled, insecure, low self esteem and turned off pvssy who is consciously semi aware of her own insecurities and' does not like herself b/c of it' thus her conscious way of thinking programmed her sub and body to behave accordingly with her self thought.

Okay, Here's the question

1. When you mirror, will her subconscious mind percieve you as someone who has[/B] also low self esteem,insecurities and b/c of that fact, dismiss you or find you less appealing?

P.S I welcome the fact that many of us Dj's wouldn't get involved with this kind of person, but the question still raises.Curiousity

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent question, it would depend somewhat on how she sees herself. However a person such as you describe would be much more oocupied with pitying themselfs, then having low respect for people.

If she thought that you were similar to her, she would LIKE YOU more. She could relate to you, and tiny little feeling of her not being alone any more would definitely make her appriciate you.

HAHA its the funniest thing really, these girls DONT like the "DJ" type (confidant, funny, ****y, bold, distinct, etc), they claim that the girls who put out dont have any self respect, are stupid hormone driven animals.

You SS them, and get them to believe you understand and relate to them. They will do things for you, that a regular girl wouldnt even dare!

It always amuses me how hypocritical people are.

Harry Cash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellow DJ's
I partially agree with oreo, but I think it goes further.
Mirroring that girl is surely unnecessary, unless she is already putting obstacles on the conversation.
That's what happens:
A girl like you described would actually be like oreo said. Now, she has an issue and that can be a real trouble if it is serious.
Let's assume that everybody has issues and most of them are socially acceptable (or else we all would be in psychiatric hospitals). Then, you can deal with it or not. It's your choice.
I'm saying that a girl with that profile needs understading in a man, in order to grow in life and become a better person.
She does not need to be seduced, since all defenses she may use were built to avoid it.
You may even use mirroring to make it easy to get her, but sooner or later, if she got seduced, all the guilt inside her will rise and then, my friend...
You would not wanted to seduce her in the first place!
I'm not saying these girls aren't able to be in a LTR, but it surely takes more time to it.

What surprises me in those cases is that those girls are actually more enjoyable because they know a lot of funny stuff and are definitely smarter than the regular ones (because of their self-consciousness).

That's it...

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Oreo, Cash, i appreciate your input. I see you're point of view to that kind of girl being pre-occupied with her own insecurities and mirroring may not be in need. Acting like a kindred spirit takes you to certain extents. Lately i've been realizing is that there is something more than just mirroring.

As you've said mostly of forming a sort of understanding for the person so they relate in a specific way with you. However in this case, one can suppose this girl wouldn't want to remain shy or insecure (unless she's a complete ditz) So she might even Desire,Admire and Aspire someone adventerous with a courageous heart to do the things that she wouldn't find herself doing. In essence It's as in escape from that shell she's been crawling in all her life because your fulfilling that part inside that's been craving for it all along. Even if she may be unaware of it.
and BANG! YOU SEDUCED HER!

That leads to this... People like people who are the way that they themselves want to be!