Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Context in the following: I went mode one on her at the bar- I told her I had three kids and a girlfriend and was legally separated- I’m 9 years older than her - she’s a legit 8.5.., and she lives a quarter mile from my ex wife - the evening ended and she jumped on my hips and I grabbed her ass and then when I left I legit walked by them both and didn’t say goodbye. I blew her off when she found me on Facebook and tried to give me my card back, and I didn’t speak to her for two months.How do women text other women? And when do women ask other women for their #s?
Why didn’t you reach out to her for 2 months after she messaged to you on FB?Context in the following: I went mode one on her at the bar- I told her I had three kids and a girlfriend and was legally separated- I’m 9 years older than her - she’s a legit 8.5.., and she lives a quarter mile from my ex wife - the evening ended and she jumped on my hips and I grabbed her ass and then when I left I legit walked by them both and didn’t say goodbye. I blew her off when she found me on Facebook and tried to give me my card back, and I didn’t speak to her for two months.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I was seeing this other girl for like 8 weeks at the time and she was away on business when I met the one in the text. I had feelings for her then that I’m starting to question now.Why didn’t you reach out to her for 2 months after she messaged to you on FB?