Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Minority guys that want to score with White women, what do you make of this advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Before I start I wanna say there is nothing wrong with a minority liking White girls. I mean White guys have their love for Asian and Latin women and no one says a thing about it so why shouldn't a Black, Indian, Asian, Latino, or Middle Eastern guy be allowed to express his preference for White women? So if you want to come into this thread whining about guys liking White girls I see no point in that. I have hooked up with mainly non-White girls and have been with 1 White girl my entire life. I just find White girls more attractive.

I have seen it being brought up before and I wanted to get the opinion you guys have of it.

personally, I have been with maybe 1 girl who was White and the rest of them were mixed or Latin. Never had any interest in Black or Asian women even though most of the women I grew up around were of that race.

Now the thing is, where I live in the USA (Atlanta), it is not that common to see White girls date interracial. I have seen some hook up with Black men but none with Asian, Indian, Arabic, or Latino guys. Kinda sucks for me (South Asian) because there are a lot of White girls here who are attractive but it seems like they exclusively date the typical WASPy White guy. While on the other hand a White guy can date whoever he wants without any issue. If a White girl here was to hook up with an Indian guy, she would catch a lot of issues from society.

So I talked to a well traveled friend about this and here is the advice he gave me.

He told me that it is mandatory to improve yourself and do all that but location matters. Here in the bible belt, a typical White Southern girl would not consider dating or hooking up with a foreign looking man (Indian, Latino, Arabic, or Asian) so even though a good looking guy of those races can hook up with pretty girls, he has to rule the idea of being with a White girl out. Even if lets say the Asian or Indian guy is a doctor with decent looks and confidence, he will have a tough time hooking up with a good looking White woman here.

If you take a guy who is good looking and stylish but happens to be a minority and put in a state like Nebraska, Iowa, Idaho, Minnesota, or a state where like over 90 percent of the population is White, he will score. His skin color will not hold him back and if he looks good and has game, it will become a bonus and an advantage.

On top of that, those areas have some great looking White women who don't have the super high standards. He tells me how in his trip to Minnesota (he went to a small town), a lot of the girls were White, Blonde and stunning and they loved the idea of hooking up with a non-White guy because in their areas minorities are not as common. On top of that, as opposed to the typical California Blonde who is stuck up beyond doubt, these girls did not have the sky high standards. They won't hook up with a creep that has no game and looks bad but a guy who has a good appearance (hygiene, style, etc.) and is confident can score, a non-White would have at an advantage here since he becomes exotic.

Now he tells me that in the bigger cities, a guy who is say Brown or Asian can hook up with a cute White girl but he would need more than just game, confidence, and looks to attract her (he would need status and a good salary).

Long story short, he ended up telling me to go to a place where minorities in general are not as common because that way you can be the token minority and get laid. Also, for Indian guys this is almost the best advice out there since areas which have a lot of Indians (London and Atlanta) also have a lot of White women who are very closed off to the idea of dating Indian guys due to the bad stereotypes they see from the FOBs daily and the fact that you are no longer exotic.

I started to notice this because in the past I have had Black friends that struggled to hook up with a cute White girl in Georgia but had tons of success in states like Minnesota because they were exotic. My Mexican friend (who looks very Indian) said he had issues in Arizona dating White girls but in the state of Iowa (where he is right now), he has hooked up with quite a few attractive White girls who love the idea of being with a man like him since he is exotic.

What do you guys make of this advice?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading these threads is as pleasable as wanking 100 times to the same picture.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's some merit to it.

I'm black and I'm from little rock, AR. I dated interracially down there. I had to try way harder, but I have that look lol. I got my share.

but when I moved to Del mar / San Diego man it's like night and day. girls that thought they were hot **** in little rock would basically approach me in Del Mar. The culture is nothing alike and the quality of girl i dated skyrocketed.

It's not that it's not possible int he bible belt, you have to try twice as hard to get half as much. For all the white chicks I dated, the black chick that I did date was head and sholders hotter than any of them (about a solid HB8.5-9) but i would be dating HB 7's and **** white girl wise. In LA i won't look at anything under a 8 in my book too many willing options

Reaction score
backbreaker said:

I'm black and I'm from little rock, AR. I dated interracially down there. I had to try way harder, but I have that look lol. I got my share.

but when I moved to Del mar / San Diego man it's like night and day. girls that thought they were hot **** in little rock would basically approach me in Del Mar. The culture is nothing alike and the quality of girl i dated skyrocketed.

It's not that it's not possible int he bible belt, you have to try twice as hard to get half as much. For all the white chicks I dated, the black chick that I did date was head and sholders hotter than any of them (about a solid HB8.5-9) but i would be dating HB 7's and **** white girl wise. In LA i won't look at anything under a 8 in my book too many willing options
Amazing...

So with LA, is it just the advantage for Black men or do latino, asian, and Indian men get their share as well? Like is it just Black men benefiting or is it all minorities in general benefiting?

Here in Atlanta I have never seen White girls that were attractive date outside of your typical all White American guy.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

BB, I lived in San Diego for a while. Del Mar is a great place for women, cougar town. I see you're 30. Not sure about the younger women but there's LOTS of options if you're looking for the older divorcee with large alimony income.

OP, I skimmed through your post. I feel you're dead on about the token/exotic minority. As an analogy for a white person like myself: I was in the Navy in San Diego. Navy guys were a dime a dozen and seen as lower on a social value scale, so being in the Navy was basically a woman detractor. I learned very quickly to lie about what I did...at first until they got to know me. But when I'd go home to the midwest I'd tell girls I was on leave from the Navy and they'd eat it up, it was the exact opposite of how it was in San Diego.

Reaction score
My only fear of So Cal is that since I am South Asian, people there might mix me up for Mexican and I heard those group of men don't have it easy there at all. I could see why backbreaker had an easy time there, Black men are not as common in So Cal. But Asian and Mexican men are common so maybe a Korean or Indian or Latino guy would probably have a tough time there as he does in the deep south.

I think for those race of men, they might need to head to a state like Massachusetts or Kansas where they can be exotic to women.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this thread for real?

So what you are saying is that me living in New Jersey/New York area... I'd have a tough time getting with Caucasian women?

Glad I'd never heard of that until today, because 2 out of the next 3 women I'll be seeing in the next 6 days are Caucasian. I hope to God they never read this thread.

Reaction score
Kailex said:
Is this thread for real?

So what you are saying is that me living in New Jersey/New York area... I'd have a tough time getting with Caucasian women?

Glad I'd never heard of that until today, because 2 out of the next 3 women I'll be seeing in the next 6 days are Caucasian. I hope to God they never read this thread.
Well what race you? If you are a Black guy you should have no issues in that area but an Indian or Asian would struggle alot, I know Indians have a bad rep in New Jersey due to the FOBs and all that.

Again, this is a tough discussion but useful one because result vary for race from place to place.

Take an Indian dude, put him in London, doesn't matter if he has 9/10 looks and lots of game, he is not going to score with a White girl over an 8/10.

Put that same dude in Minnesota and I bet he has better results than he would in London.

Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
OP, I skimmed through your post. I feel you're dead on about the token/exotic minority. As an analogy for a white person like myself: I was in the Navy in San Diego. Navy guys were a dime a dozen and seen as lower on a social value scale, so being in the Navy was basically a woman detractor. I learned very quickly to lie about what I did...at first until they got to know me. But when I'd go home to the midwest I'd tell girls I was on leave from the Navy and they'd eat it up, it was the exact opposite of how it was in San Diego.
Ya, but see with your situation, you can make something up about it as you said you did. For a Brown or Asian dude, he can't do it that easily. You could not pay me to go to the UK to game women because skin color and ethnic appearance alone will cut off my access to beautiful women in that country. On the other hand, a Black guy would kill it in the UK because Black men are seen as desirable there.

For guys like me, since we can't lie our way out of our situation, we have to seek better locations to game girls at. I met an Indian guy that supposedly cleaned up in Iowa but the thing is, it was online so who knows how true or fake it was (did seem legit from what I saw). In his situation, he could put his game and all those things to work.

People don't understand, for game and everything to work, you need to have the right conditions. You can't be a Brown guy in say Eastern Europe and start spitting game because they will just see you as a gypsy. On the other hand if you are a Brown guy in a more civilized area of the world where people who look like you aren't seen as much, your appearance becomes a bonus.

Here in Atlanta (where I am at right now), I feel like I am in a certain situation.

Asian
Black
Mixed
Brown (of course)
and Latin females

they all are very open to getting with me, some even outright approach me. But your typical White Southern Girl will not get with me because to her attractive is a White fraternity kid or some all White American guy. I lose the battle before I even open my mouth and I could look handsome as hell and spit good game but still not score with most of these girls.

Gangster of Love:

We are talking about guys who have a decent appearance along with game. You can have both here in the ATL and I can tell you if you are brown or asian you aren't going to do well with White girls down here at least.

ViperGQ seemed to be killin it in So Cal. White girls here in the Dixie are only open to Black men when they go interracial (and it isn't that often). Anything else (latino, asian, indian, arabic, etc.) is seen as foreign and not desirable. Even though you see segregation between Black and White people here, most of it is by choice. If a Black man was good looking and had game down here, without a doubt he could get himself a nice Southern Belle (who happened to be White).

On the other hand, if say an Asian or Brown dude had game, looks, and even a nice career here, he won't be dating any Southern Belles that's for sure. Visited GA Tech and Emory, have plenty of friends that go there, never seen or heard of Asian or Brown guys with White girlfriends or wives.

Btw, what kind of mexican are you?

More of the mestizo look or the European look?

because if you are more along the lines of Fez from the 70s show and Jay Hernandez then I might need to pay so cal a visit

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moment Viscosity said:
My only fear of So Cal is that since I am South Asian, people there might mix me up for Mexican and I heard those group of men don't have it easy there at all. I could see why backbreaker had an easy time there, Black men are not as common in So Cal. But Asian and Mexican men are common so maybe a Korean or Indian or Latino guy would probably have a tough time there as he does in the deep south.

I think for those race of men, they might need to head to a state like Massachusetts or Kansas where they can be exotic to women.
If you are in California, you better pray white women think you are Mexican and not Asian. LoL.

I am Mexican, and get more white tail than I can handle. Believe me, they don't prefer black guys over Latino guys. If you have game, being Latino is an advantage. If you have no game, you can be a white guy, and see your women wanting my fat chorizo instead.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me, there are plenty of black guys in So Cali.

Yeah, I can't believe anybody would keep recycling this topic over and over again.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me put it this way.

in LA, when I was single (married now 2 years) and i approached a girl of a difference race or made my interest known, i might get rejected. in fact i got shot down more often than i got a good response. but when i got a bad respnose, it was generally beucase they just weren't attracted to me. that i can handle

when I was living in ltitle rock, you would have girls who would love to hang out with me and kick it with me but would not cross that line with me romantically. they were shooting me down because although there was some **** they liked about me, crossing the race barrier was something they coudlnt' do at that time for whatever the reason may be. that would piss me off. tell me how cute / good looking they think i am, can't believe i'm single, yet they won't date me. basically getting LJBF'ed because you aren't white. that's basically what it was with my oneitis and she wasn't even white lol.

in LA if a chick is hanging out with me and trying to do **** with me she wants the ****. it's just that simple.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always skeptical of these threads. 50% chance of trolling... Anywho...

Used to hit up this spot along the beach in the South Bay of L.A. Me and my boys used to go there a lot because the venue was nice and they played good music. As far as pulling, it never happened. I concluded that it was a race thing. The beach communities can be pretty conservative out here compared to Hollywood etc.

Anyway, hadn't been there in 2 years but I went back 2 weeks ago, curious to see what would happen with my "new and improved" game. Also my look is more and more "hipster" now so I blended in. About halfway through the night this chick stands in my vicinity, I open her and I'm leaving with her 10 minutes later. Some bartender was also showing some signs but I'm not quite good at that kind of game yet.

In conclusion, race obviously matters but you can't control that. But you can control game, looks, money, status etc

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of Mexican? The Mexican kind. LoL.

If meztizo means teh same to me and you, as in a mix of Aztec/native indian with white Spaniard, then that would be me. I am tan, lighter brown skin. Relatively tall, and attractive.

That being said, I have done a lot of work on myself for the past 10-12 years. These days, all I attract is white girls and few black girls, in other words, American girls. I don't have to try much. All to do with improving myself, from the sorry sob I was in my younger years.

I've hooked up with southern girls, from Georgia, Alabama, Florida, and guess what, they were very into me.

Just like Backbreaker said, when I get rejected or get no response, it is USUALLY because they are not attracted to ME, and not because of my browness.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow this indian race troll dude never gives up

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
And it's time to stop this racial flame war before it starts.

Thread closed. Clear the courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.