Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mini-golf for an action date?

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I was wondering if any of you have tried miniature golf as an action date, and what kind of results did you get? I'm not big into bars & clubs, so I'm looking into mini-golf and pool (although pool can be a little "clubby" in some places).

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have yet to try a mini golf date yet, but I've been thinking it offers some excellent chances for kino! For example, I know how to golf for real and yes, even how to putt properly. And the odds are that most women arn't going to be the best at golf, especially those in my age bracket (early 20's). So if said girl is doing poorly, I was thinking I could take the chance to show her how to putt properly by moving behind her and guiding her arms through the proper putting motion. As I said I've yet to try this, but so far the idea sounds good to me and I'm planning on using it once the courses open for the season :)

mark john

Don Juan
Reaction score
mini-golf

Haven't done it yet, but I have been told that is makes a great date, and get some Kino action in.

Might try it soon myself.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: mini-golf

Originally posted by mark john
Haven't done it yet, but I have been told that is makes a great date, and get some Kino action in.

Might try it soon myself.
I took a spin by a local mini-golf course tonight, and I'm DEFINITELY going to try and set up a date there with one girl I know. One great thing about it is that it's OUTSIDE. The weather is great this time of year, and I think a girl would really like a date outside.