Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

(Mini) Field Report: Dance Class

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I take ballroom dance. I went to one of the studio's dances on Friday night. I see three women together: one tall brunette maybe about 30 yo; one blonde maybe 32 yo; and another much younger blonde say 18 yo.

Anyway, I'm dancing with a few ladies from class because I know them and their skill levels. While it's great to meet random women and dance with them, at first, you have no idea if she's a beginner or someone super advanced until you start dancing with them. With women I know, I know what level I'm working with.

Anyway, the youngest one from the group asks me to dance. This is just social dancing, so I don't think much of it. Making a little conversation...

Mike: So, is that girl over there <the older blonde> your sister?

<I honestly was just making conversation. I was there to dance and improve my skills. I didn't give a F who any of them were.>

Youngest Chick: Yeah. We're two sisters and a friend that is sort of like another sister lol.

Mike: Ahh, I wondering because I saw the resemblance.

A little while later, the brunette asks me to dance. <She's the friend or "unrelated sister.">

Brunette: Well, since you are AREN'T gonna ask me to dance <smile>, I'm gonna ask you....

Mike: <Lol> Alright let's go.

<Dancing>

Brunette: Where do you do for work?

Mike: Engineer involved with xyz. And you?

Brunette: I work in the office at a construction company. I yell at the guys sometimes lol.

Mike: You keep their a$ses in line?

Brunette: LOL yes exactly.

<Dance ends we move on>

A while later... The middle chick (older blonde) asks me to dance....

Older blonde: Wanna dance?
Mike: Sure.

<Foxtrot-ing across the floor. Chicks love promenade. It looks cute when you both face the same direction, yet turn to face each other every so often.>

<I said NOTHING to this girl. It was all non-verbal. We just made deep eye contact every so often when we weren't looking forward.>

<End of dance>

Older blonde: Thanks.
Mike: Thanks.

Later, I see a guy talking to the three of them. I know the guy. He's a good dancer. I used to be a really jealous type that would be kicking myself if I saw another guy moving in on women I danced with first lol. But now, not so much lol. I forget about them and keep talking to people from my class, e.g. women, guys, the dance teacher, etc.

Finally, the guy comes over to me.

Dance guy: Hey, I think we met before. I'm Michael.

Mike: I'm Michael also.

Dance guy: Can I tell you something man to man, sort of like a wingman?

Mike: Yeah sure.

Dance guy: I've known those three girls for a while. We go out dancing sometimes. We do salsa on X day of the week. We like to go to XYZ restaurant/bar. It's a cool restaurant with a bar and like a club section in the back.

Mike: Awesome.

Dance guy: Well, I'll be straight with you. The girl in the middle <the older blonde> wanted me to invite you to come with us.

Mike: really? <playing it cool - not to eager>

Dance guy: Yeah, they don't want to dance with random guys at the club. The prefer ones they know from a class or dance. They really want YOU to come with us.

Dance guy: Plus, I can't dance with three of them at once lol.

Mike: Cool. I'll be away for a couple weeks, but I'll get your number and all of us can meet at up xyz one night.

<Embarrassed to put this in a FR. I number closed a dude LOL :cry: . But it's to meet chicks via a social circle.>

<Getting ready to leave>

Brunette: Yeah, you'll love the XYZ place. They have like this cool club in the back with lights on the ceiling, disco ball, etc.

Mike: Awesome, we can meet up when I get back from vacation.

Youngest chick: Where ya going?

Mike: Vegas.

Brunette: OMG :D . Should be good clubs there.

Mike: Yep. <That's probably another FR coming up>

Older blonde: Can't wait to see you at xyz restaurant/bar when you get back. <Strong eye contact>

Mike: Have a good night

Anyway, I was never a social circle sort of person, but I'm finally starting to appreciate the value of networking. Plus, dance class has very normal, "safe" people. I shouldn't wake up without any kidneys lol.

These females just might want another dance partner. That's fine. Or more likely, the older blonde chick is secretly (or not so secretly) attracted to me. Her and the brunette do have accents, but I'm not sure where they are from. We'll see how it goes when I get back.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great FR, Mike! Sometimes saying nothing is your greatest weapon.
And NEVER underestimate the power of making and confidently holding eye contact.
He who looks away first is lost.
Good work! Now go get some more FRs from Vegas. :D

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Great FR, Mike! Sometimes saying nothing is your greatest weapon.
And NEVER underestimate the power of making and confidently holding eye contact.
He who looks away first is lost.
Good work!

Thanks man!

Now go get some more FRs from Vegas. :D
Absolutely. I'll give it my best shot and let you know how it goes.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I take ballroom dance. I went to one of the studio's dances on Friday night. I see three women together: one tall brunette maybe about 30 yo; one blonde maybe 32 yo; and another much younger blonde say 18 yo.

Anyway, I'm dancing with a few ladies from class because I know them and their skill levels. While it's great to meet random women and dance with them, at first, you have no idea if she's a beginner or someone super advanced until you start dancing with them. With women I know, I know what level I'm working with.

Anyway, the youngest one from the group asks me to dance. This is just social dancing, so I don't think much of it. Making a little conversation...

Mike: So, is that girl over there <the older blonde> your sister?

<I honestly was just making conversation. I was there to dance and improve my skills. I didn't give a F who any of them were.>

Youngest Chick: Yeah. We're two sisters and a friend that is sort of like another sister lol.

Mike: Ahh, I wondering because I saw the resemblance.

A little while later, the brunette asks me to dance. <She's the friend or "unrelated sister.">

Brunette: Well, since you are AREN'T gonna ask me to dance <smile>, I'm gonna ask you....

Mike: <Lol> Alright let's go.

<Dancing>

Brunette: Where do you do for work?

Mike: Engineer involved with xyz. And you?

Brunette: I work in the office at a construction company. I yell at the guys sometimes lol.

Mike: You keep their a$ses in line?

Brunette: LOL yes exactly.

<Dance ends we move on>

A while later... The middle chick (older blonde) asks me to dance....

Older blonde: Wanna dance?
Mike: Sure.

<Foxtrot-ing across the floor. Chicks love promenade. It looks cute when you both face the same direction, yet turn to face each other every so often.>

<I said NOTHING to this girl. It was all non-verbal. We just made deep eye contact every so often when we weren't looking forward.>

<End of dance>

Older blonde: Thanks.
Mike: Thanks.

Later, I see a guy talking to the three of them. I know the guy. He's a good dancer. I used to be a really jealous type that would be kicking myself if I saw another guy moving in on women I danced with first lol. But now, not so much lol. I forget about them and keep talking to people from my class, e.g. women, guys, the dance teacher, etc.

Finally, the guy comes over to me.

Dance guy: Hey, I think we met before. I'm Michael.

Mike: I'm Michael also.

Dance guy: Can I tell you something man to man, sort of like a wingman?

Mike: Yeah sure.

Dance guy: I've known those three girls for a while. We go out dancing sometimes. We do salsa on X day of the week. We like to go to XYZ restaurant/bar. It's a cool restaurant with a bar and like a club section in the back.

Mike: Awesome.

Dance guy: Well, I'll be straight with you. The girl in the middle <the older blonde> wanted me to invite you to come with us.

Mike: really? <playing it cool - not to eager>

Dance guy: Yeah, they don't want to dance with random guys at the club. The prefer ones they know from a class or dance. They really want YOU to come with us.

Dance guy: Plus, I can't dance with three of them at once lol.

Mike: Cool. I'll be away for a couple weeks, but I'll get your number and all of us can meet at up xyz one night.

<Embarrassed to put this in a FR. I number closed a dude LOL :cry: . But it's to meet chicks via a social circle.>

<Getting ready to leave>

Brunette: Yeah, you'll love the XYZ place. They have like this cool club in the back with lights on the ceiling, disco ball, etc.

Mike: Awesome, we can meet up when I get back from vacation.

Youngest chick: Where ya going?

Mike: Vegas.

Brunette: OMG :D . Should be good clubs there.

Mike: Yep. <That's probably another FR coming up>

Older blonde: Can't wait to see you at xyz restaurant/bar when you get back. <Strong eye contact>

Mike: Have a good night

Anyway, I was never a social circle sort of person, but I'm finally starting to appreciate the value of networking. Plus, dance class has very normal, "safe" people. I shouldn't wake up without any kidneys lol.

These females just might want another dance partner. That's fine. Or more likely, the older blonde chick is secretly (or not so secretly) attracted to me. Her and the brunette do have accents, but I'm not sure where they are from. We'll see how it goes when I get back.
Mike you slvt! lol

Just get all the chicks numbers next time and give them yours as if in your mind it's just for "friends" not even thinking about it as if to all hang out and meet up again.

You just have to not think, pull out your phone and tell them give me your number and we'll meet up again sometime. I do that all the time. Most times I'm too busy to call or forget anyway..lol

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks HN.

Looking back, what's funny is this....

When I asked the young one if the other blonde was her sister, I was just making conversation. As I said, I didn't mean anything by it. But you know how women talk. I'm sure the young one told her older sister, "Hey that guy was asking about you." The older sister must have liked my look and thought, "Cool, he's asking about me. Let's try setting up a group get-together where I can hang out with this guy." Women are clever.