Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mindset is everything. Program your mind for success and let your actions do the rest

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
If you can master having a good attitude and seeing everything in a positive light, then your failures just become stepping stones.. and then the challenge feels like fun, the nightmare situation you imagine becomes a fun adrenaline rush.

But always do your best. I mean I can't stress that enough. Just grind hard, workout even if its once a week, just keep at it and use your mind to program more success, more progress, more consistency.. If you're havin trouble with social situations, just keep going out ther.e. find a good partner in crime to help you feel more comfortable.. put yourself in bad situations. Let your insecurities shine too.. focus on them, bring them up to people. The more you bring up insecurities , the more you realize people don't see them as bad as you see them.. and thus you can begin to reduce their power over you.

I mean , i seriously can't stress mindset enough.. Our thoughts are basically software. Our brain is like a computer and its programing our life based on the software thats running... basically your thoughts.. Let that **** sink in.. and utilize it how you will. You can hack the software/computer by trickign it to believe whats not true into becomign closer to truth. Its insane.

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
AND ALWAYS wish the best for everyone around you, or get away from them if you can't wish the best for them and root for their successes and cheer for their accomplishments....pat them on the back as much as you can. Respect earns and hate and envy takes away.