Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mindset, eye contact and public transport

crowolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) What are your inner game mindsets?
For example, some people also use mantras and self-affirmations that they repeat in their head. I've tried It once and It boosted my confidence by a little.

2) When you hold eye contact with a woman, what are the subconscious thoughts that you are transferring to her?
I personally feel present and my mind is blank. Does It help If you think about ****ing her for example?

3) Let's say you are at the bus and you see a girl that you are interested in and she sends you signals. What are you supposed to do in that scenario?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) What are your inner game mindsets?
For example, some people also use mantras and self-affirmations that they repeat in their head. I've tried It once and It boosted my confidence by a little.
I really don't have self-affirmations, although I do believe it works. If you think you are great then you will communicate sub-consciously that you are. My philosophy is that you just need to be the best version of a man you can be. This means that if there is something you do not like about yourself, you will take objective steps to change this. If you are overweight, you can stand in front of a mirror and convince yourself you look great... but that will not translate into objective reality unless you start to diet and exercise.

2) When you hold eye contact with a woman, what are the subconscious thoughts that you are transferring to her?
I personally feel present and my mind is blank. Does It help If you think about ****ing her for example?
She will likely pick up exactly what you are thinking. When I want to see if a chick is open to something sexual, I will think sexual thoughts... this does work, i've used it my whole life. Some PUAs will say that you can pull sexual desire out of chicks by doing this.... that's bullsh!t... you can't create anything in a chick, all you can do is bring it out. If she is open to you sexually, she will let you know... if not.... well she will let you know that as well by avoiding you. Either way it's all good... you get what you want or you move onto the next one and don;t waste time. This is very powerful with women, and is one of the reasons why chicks in the #metoo movement get so p!ssed off at the "male gaze'. They don't mind the 'male gaze' if it's a man they want, but they actually feel this for any man, and if it's a dude that they are not attracted to, to them it really feels like assault. It really does! So when they say this, to us it seams like BS, but to them it is real.

3) Let's say you are at the bus and you see a girl that you are interested in and she sends you signals. What are you supposed to do in that scenario?
Okay... this is easy, walk up and ask her out. This is not brain surgery. I don't wait for signals to ask women out... I just do it, the only time I am concerned with 'signals' is if I've just meet her during that initial 15 minutes of conversation. But even if I'm not getting a 'green light', if I like her I still get her number and try to set a date later... I've been doing this for so long that I can predict fairly accurately if I'll ever get her on a date. But every know and then I'll surprise myself, so I always try. If when I get strong IOI, I'll just ask her out right then and there. Again, this only cuts to the chase. I get strong IOI from women that are in relationships all the fvcking time... in fact I would guess maybe 70% of chicks I meet that I read are REALLY interested, are in serious relationships... Married chicks are really very easy to game, but Jesus... you really don't need that fvcking drama in your life.