Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mind Reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey people i posted this in a different board but i don't htink it will get much exposure there, so i posted it here too...
here we go...

----------

Hey everybody, i learned something cool while reading a book about NLP. you can find many cues about how a person thinks (or what they are thinking about) by looking at their eyes and which direction they point when they "imagine something".

If you ask a person to imagine something, you can get a general drift about what they are thinking about.

Here are the Visual Accessing Cues for a "Normally Organized" Right-Handed person (all directions are from the person who is doing the looking's point of view):

If they are looking up and to their right, they are thinking about visual constructed images. (These are things/imges that they imagine or come up with a picture in their head.)

If they are looking up and to their left, they are thinking about visual remembered (eidetic) images. (These are things/images that they remember or have seen before.)

If their eyes are defocused, it is also indicates visual accessing.

If they are looking to their right, they are thinking/hearing in their mind constructed (imagined) sounds or words. These are sounds/music that the person comes up with

If they are looking to their left, they are thinking/hearing in their mind remembered sounds or words.

If they are looking down and to their right, they are thinking about kinesthetic (physical) feelings.

If they are looking down and to their left, they are thinking/hearing auditory sounds or words as well.

Also very important, for a left-handed person, these right/left directions will be reversed.

----------

So what does this mean?

It means that when you are talking to somebody, and you can accuratley access thier visual cues, you can ask them, "what are you picturing in your head?" or "what are you hearing right now?"

You may want to practice these techniques on someone who you are not at risk with of destroying some relationship or having them think you are crazy.

But, once you get the technique down well enough, people will begin to think, "you always know what i'm thinking," or "it's like you can always read my mind!"

----------

I thought this would be interesting to post and i guess (though haven't tried) that it can be used for seduction. i recommend you all read some user-friendly books on NLP

GOOD LUCK! :D

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell should I confuse myself like that? Youre not a dj if you feel it is important to care about what someone else is thinking. Basically, you are saying it is important to waste time looking at stupid signals just to mack chicks.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, actually you can use it in any situation. i think it's cool to know, that's why i'm not sure to classify it as a type of seduction or anything.;)

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this really belongs to Unusual Techniques in Seduction.

It may cause unwanted discussion about the usage of NLP, so leave it where interested people go to !

BBB

Status
Not open for further replies.