Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mind games?

carmen77

Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a HB 9 with a really flirty outgoing personality that I’ve been talking to whenever I come into where she works. Besides being flirty she does little things that make me believe she’s interested like buying me a present for my b-day and telling me about her family and dreams. So I ask for her number. I call ask her out for coffee, she agrees and sounds excited; next day she cancels due to illness. The next 3 times I ignore her and don’t bring the matter up, and neither does she. She comments on me leaving w/o talking to her, I tell her she looked busy. We get into a conversation, but she gets pulled away by manager. She looks at me, then I say bye.

I need to know for sure where she stands, because I really enjoy her and I don’t mind being rejected, so I walk right back in, after throwing **** in my car away, and ask her if she’d like to get a cup of coffee because this may be the last time I can take her out since I’m leaving soon. She looks down as if she’s fishing for an answer to respond with. I feel great because I know she isn’t interested in me for sure now. But then she tells me to wait for her outside. I walk outside she joins me soon thereafter. I say it’s cool if she’s busy and change the subject immediately. We chit chat as we walk. She wants to see my new car. I show it off, then we talk some more and I’m feeling some sexual tension, but I tell her if she can’t come with me I have to leave. During our dialogue she states that me and her have to go get coffee at X place by her apartment before I leave. After she leaves I feel as if I’m back in the same state of uncertainty I had tried to relieve. I really lose nothing whether this coffee date pans out or not, but I’d like to hear ya’ll take on the matter.

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you go into her office and how did she know it was your birthday?

carmen77

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she asked how old I was and we got on the topic of b-days since mine was coming up. She doesn't have an office its a dance place, and we went outside.