Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

mind-gamed or tested by woman always means BAD

Reaction score
Why do women throw tests at us, why do they play mind-games, why do they play hard to get?

And why does the PUA then say: “OO YEAH, MY TIME HAS COME, for I can now show her that I am a man. “

WE have all heard of passing her **** tests, being persistent etc, but what does it all come down to?

IT all boils down to one thing: ”YOU are simply not that powerful a man yet.” Do you think a woman would test or play mind-games with a character like “Rocky” or “Maximus” (from the Gladiator). to find out if they were indeed true men.

Of course they would not, because you can see and feel that from their energy and their presence alone.
That they are indeed TRUE men. It boils so deep down their beliefs that they do not even question it, it becomes OBVIOUS.

These kind of guys would never even for a second consider that they would have to show someone they are men. It comes as a fact for them - It just is, has been and always will be.

They have such a strong presence that others feel it right away, would you think Maximus would spend time with a woman that did not really like him? Hell no he has bigger battles to win.

He has no need to make himself seem better than he is, no need to impress and thus he automatically becomes the chooser.

This is where the PUAs have the thing upside down.
They try to prove that they are MEN (to the ladies and sadly to themselves) by getting ladies to believe that they are MEN.
While Don Juan’s have women prove themselves because they already are MEN.

Yes it is a question how to measure success, but ill leave that to my next thread.
I know I might sound like Pook and perhaps something like that has already been said but I am writing this stuff so years from now I could look back and see how far I have come.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with some of your points.

=========================================================

Disagreements

Rocky was sh!t tested a lot in the first movie.

I believe that a person can REDUCE the amount of sh!t testing, but you can never get rid of the sh!t testing.

The way to REDUCE sh!t testing is by choosing a girl that is already attracted to you instead of "chasing" the women.

The girl that I am currently dating tried to sh!t test me, one time and that was about clubbing. I effectively put my foot down and said "NO." I didn't play games with her. I just told her that I didn't appreciate it and there was no, ifs, or ands about it.

=========================================================

Agreements

The more of a man that you are choosing to be will iether your best friend or worst enemy. Life and your dealings with people is 10% actions and 90% of how you deal with the bullsh!t that people throw at you.

Another point that I agree with you or just have point out is that people must CHOOSE the girls that they have to go after. Some women love to sh!t test their boyfriends to see how much bullsh!t and drama they will put up with. Other women hate sh!t tests or minimize them to a very small point.

Personally, my way of dealing with sh!t tests is telling her straight out that I will NOT deal with drama at all. I let her know that in the beginning of the relationship and follow through with it. I have broken up with a few girls because of the drama that they through at me at any point in the relationship even if the relationship is going great.

DO NOT PUT UP WITH BULLSH!T SH!T TESTS!!!

comic_relief