Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mind frame slipage

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really looking for advice. Just venting.

Got hit up randomly by this chick on Facebook. We ended up hanging out that same night and ****ed her in the back of my truck in a random parking lot. Girl has a husband but they're "separated" and she says he is more like a roommate than anything, but they do have a kid together. She has 3 total.

Hung out with her again, she got sloppy drunk at a bar (broke a window and got arrested) but before that she got 3 dudes numbers. All of them asked me if that was "my girl". I told them no, I came with her but she ain't "claimed" and just said that we **** around. Before that I made it pretty clear to her that I wasn't looking for a relationship and we were both free to do our own thing, but I thought flirting with dudes right in front of me was a little disrespectful. The was one of the first signs of seeing a major red flag.

Hung out with her a few more times at the beach. Went on a couple taco dates, fooled around a little bit but no sex. Oddly I felt myself starting to get feelings for her, but I know she is a walking red flag.

She hits me up one night to go to a club but I told her I was busy and had stuff to do (which I actually did). She told me she was going alone, I said ok be safe and "have fun, but not too much fun" jokingly.

We end up hanging out again and she tells me she ended up fvcking some dude from the club and had to take a Plan B pill. I respected the honesty, and I kept my frame but in my head I felt myself getting slightly jealous, but I didn't show it. We continued to have a good time, I fingered her in the car and made her *** a few times and hinted that we should hang out this weekend (to actually fvck, no more random car sh!t).

I know I handled it how I'm supposed to, but secretly I am kind of mad she hooked up with another dude. I know she isn't my girlfriend and I even told her to do her own thing, but I guess I wasn't expecting her to actually do it. Because despite all that, her interest in me is EXTREMELY HIGH. I know I shouldn't be mad, and it's hypocritical, I guess I'm just in my feels.

Like I said, I know she is a walking red flag. I don't really want to date her, and I can't expect her to not fool around if I'm out doing the same thing. Which makes this whole post kinda stupid. But I figured I'd rather vent to the bros and get it off my chest, rather than saying something stupid to her.

Now that I got all that at out. I feel better. Please feel free to cyber slap me across the face and remind me to stop giving a sh!t about low quality women.

Thanks for listening.

- Scars

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
..and I already know the answer. If I was spinning more plates, this wouldn't be an issue. I got 1 on the back burner, but I need to be picking up more tail.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed report, OP.

As @Chowdah said, she's the town bike who is able to leave her husband and children but not able to live a day without c0cks.

With women such as her type, you should know that she's good to be a FWB/plate at best and nothing else, hence the fact you seemed to invest a certain amount of emotions in her is totally STUPID & IRRATIONAL aka feminine behavior.

Remember it's d!ck, not pvssy, that you're having between your legs.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bros. I'm glad I vented here rather than saying some stupid **** to her. I'm in DGAF mode right now. I'll **** her if she comes around, but that is definitely a women I don't need to be emotionally involved with.